Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mid America Motorworks - New to forum

• Thread starter Mid_America_Motorworks
  • Start date
Thanks for coming to the best forum for vettes Michael

nmacdonald said:
Mid America Motorworks....WELCOME!!!

Guess I'm the only one reading this thread who has no idea how this "group" buying thing works. :confused

Could you help by explaining how the whole process goes? It may be somewhere on the CAC forum site, but I'm not certain where to go.

Thanks,

if you make a post of "Group Purchase Wanted" with the part(s) you want and others go in on it you get a discount. 3 or more 5 or more ect.

BTW welcome to CAC Mike :D

Welcome to the site, my brother and I have ordered not a lot but a few corvette parts from Mid America and haven't been dissapointed yet, keep up the good work!

Justin

" '02 Millenium Yellow Z06 under 5" of snow??" :( I get a little teary eyed just thinking about it.:cry Any how, Welcome, Tim

Thanks for all of your "welcomes" And dont worry all the snow is gone now it was 66 today!

Sir

Thank You for supporting our forum,I am in the midst of building a 62 vette and will try and purchase some products from your company next time I am placing a parts order,

Thanks again for your support and I hope we all can return the favor to you by purchasing from your company.

I will make sure to let the order taker know I am calling from the C.A.C

Larry

Welcome to :CAC Mike. My dad and I went to your facility sometime in December and you have a nice place. You have some nice Vettes in the museum. I particuarly liked the 88 35th Anniversary Callaway. Anyway, welcome to the site!

Welcome, Michael and Mid America Motorworks. I got your catalog, but as of yet have not ordered anything. Do Forum members get discounts besides the group purchases?

Welcome!

Welcome to the CAC!

I, too, have bought some things from Mid America. I think it's really cool that you joined this forum, as well as kicked things off with a "GP"!

For future purchases, I'll be sure to check MAM out first!

-BTW, is Courtney W. (employee) single? :naughty:

-Eric

Michael, Welcome to the CAC! And just out of curiousity, how's the racing career going? Don't you and your brother Blake have a big race coming up soon? Good Luck and be Safe out there on the track! Later, Zane

By the way, We've been to Funfest the last 8 years and they continue to get better each year! See Ya in Sept!!

I welcome you too, and where was it 66 at today? Just curious.

Hey Zane,

We had a deal to race in the ALMS but it did not work last minute... just one of those racing things. Last year I won the Formula Renault North American Rookie Championship and 8th overall. So this year I hope to do just a few different test and some one off's.

Cya in September.

Cheers,

Michael

Hi! I have ordered lots of parts from MidAmerica both for my previous car (an '81) and my car now (an '89). Some marketing suggestions: Concerning the '89, one part no one seems to have new is the plastic center console trim plate for a MANUAL transmission, as opposed to the automatic (which is available new). You would also want to have available this with cutouts for the FX-3 switch. Also, lots of people are trying to find the Corvette emblem for these earlier C4s that sticks onto the driver's side valve cover, but these are also out of production. My thought is that you might want to look into offering these two products. Finally, the service manual for some of the C4 years is not available new except as a reproduction. This would seem to be fine, except for the fact that these reproductions are not bound up but come with holes punched for a three ring binder. This sounds o.k. in theory, but in practice it doesn't work well at all. The reason is that you want to have these books with you while you crawl around working on the car, and the pages tear out. So, you could again do well, perhaps, by offering these reproductions securely bound up.

Thanks,
Chris Kennedy
cnkennedy@earthlink.net

WELCOME MIKE...:w
I recently purchased some of your product for the first time..online...
being new to the vette family and even newer to CAC I felt confident enough from feedback that you guys can deliver!!

The people that you have answering the phones are great! I have an 87 Vette and wanted the GM front license plate cover, but it was only listed for 91-96. I called up and asked if MAM could get me one for my 87. I was told that MAM was expecting a small shipment of them, and after they went through quality control I receive one but it would take several weeks. After several weeks I received it and it looks great!

Hey Mike,

I left a note on the supporting vendors forum for a MAM rep to answer for me. Could you check it out and get back to me or post a reply there? Thanks guy ....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom