Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

More Storage Space

WLS Ruby 93

Corvette
1998 Torch Red Coupe
All Corvette owners are painfully aware of the lack or storage space within reach for those little neccessities like eye glasses, tissues, pens and whatever. I have come across a small metal basket that fits under the seat between the seat rails just behind the floor mountiing bolts, see attached pictures.

The basket measures 11 3/4 " long x 2 3/4 " wide x 1 1/4" high and is black in color. I bought it at a "Dollar Tree" store. For those who don't know this store, everything in the store is $1 so that's the price of the basket. For $2 you can have one on each side to increase your "Smalls" storage capacity.

I know the baskets fit the C5s but I'm not sure about other models.

If you have come up with a homemade or store bought item to increase storage that you are satisfied with or one you do not like post it here and share the knowledge.

Stay cool :mad and keep 'em rollin'. :W

Bill :w

PS got two waves today from sister ships.

Basket 1.jpgBasket 2.jpg

Good suggestion Bill. Thanks!

I picked up a couple of those snap lid pencil cases for a few dollars and keep one behind each seat for extra sunglasses, a small tablet, pen and pencil, a protractor (for a straight edge) a tape measure and a roll of black electrical tape.
:wJane Ann

HMmmm....

Good suggestion Bill. Thanks!

I picked up a couple of those snap lid pencil cases for a few dollars and keep one behind each seat for extra sunglasses, a small tablet, pen and pencil, a protractor (for a straight edge) a tape measure and a roll of black electrical tape.
:wJane Ann
Did you buy my 62?:L;LOL:beer

Well........

No - but I wish I could have! ;squint:
profilepic14329_1.gif

:D
"If" the judging in Ky. had gone a little differently and the truth wasn't so painful in front of
"The Usual Suspects" you might have that little gem in your stable.........;LOL:L:beer

Storage

Jane Ann,

I like the idea of a snap lid case behind the seat, it takes up little room and is within reach.

Hopefully, we will get a few more ideas from other members.

Bill :w

"If" the judging in Ky. had gone a little differently and the truth wasn't so painful in front of
"The Usual Suspects" you might have that little gem in your stable.........;LOL:L:beer
;LOL

Hey, if I recall correctly, I told you I loved your hat! ;LOL

:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom