Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My 18x12 and 18x10 Rims/tires just showed up!!!!!!!!!

69MyWay

Corvette
1969 Killer Shark
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:_rock :bu

Well folks, the UPS man just brought me four nice neat wrapped little tiny packages. I am home this afternoon studying for an insurance exam (3.5 hours all essay) that I am taking on Friday. Now I can't think straight. Should I go outside and see if they fit? There is a chance I could have measured wrong.....

Look at the size of this Mother Lover. I can do part time work steam rolling the city streets with these puppies.

Yes, this tire is sitting on my tired old worn out couch. Hey, for what I paid for these bad boys, don't be surprised if I slip them in the bed tonight.

How did you find out what size to out under there ? ? I have been wanting to do the same on my 81, but Im not sure what the biggest and tallest tire would be. The tire I did last summer are two sizes wider then stock and no one could really give me a straight answer whether they would fit or not .

Congrats Chris:beer Glad it all worked out. They look :_rock
I can't wait to check out the Beast at Sharkfest:w

Carlo

AWESOME!!

Of course, you need a break from your studies to make sure they fit... you won't be able to concentrate if you don't know for sure!! :L

Can't wait to see them installed, that's going to be wicked!! :D

Barb :w

Wow! :j

I might just have to take a vacation in your area so I can see the 69! Those wheels are going to look incredible on the beast.

Lookin' great.

Russ

Alright, you talked me into it.

THEY FITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Oh Ya, Who's your DADDY!!!!!!! (picture me screeming this out loud)

If all these pics don't open, just go to my homepage and click on the photos link, then the very last album (69 Corvette).

www.mcspeed.hothomepages.com

Wheel%20fit%20shot.JPG

Baby%20Got%20Back%202.JPG

baby%20got%20back%203.JPG

New%20Rims%202.JPG

God**** Boy!!!

That car is looking boss, baby, just fu**in' boss! You about ready to take on the world? Damn, if you don't end up making the cover of some major magazine. You represent not only the Corvette community proudly, but the whole freakin' car hobby. Take a bow man, you deserve it.

:_rock

--Bullitt

WOW!!!!!! I wish I was home to see the car in person. It figures, I leave and they show up.

That car looks so hot!

I wonder if he is getting any studying done for that exam?????

Nikki--69 My Way's better 1/2

Who's da Daddy?

Looks :cool What size are your meats Chris?

Now comes all the polishing fun. :D

screen

Barbie

WOW:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Chris bet your still in shock when you look at your 69. It's been a long hard battle to get to finally post these pics. The new rims fit the contours of the flares just right. Thats a deep dish in the back, but know thats what you wanted as pictured in your mind.

If you find yourself looking for an excuse to view the 69 from the year, get use to it. What those fatties do to the way your Vette looks from behind is worth every penny. The rear end gets dwarfed somehow by running a couple feet of rubber tucked underneath.

The shiny rims are complimented nicely by the chrome sides. Enjoy the day my posse brother!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom