Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

:( My '74 Big Block on Ebay

I said goodbye to her Saturday afternoon. :puke

Next on the block is my 2006 BMW 330i.

BMW : 3-Series:eBay Motors (item 180399251028 end time Aug-28-09 10:16:06 PDT)

attachment.php

Why are you excluding Canada on the sale? I know of a couple people that have sold cars to Canadians and they have always paid in case and more than the car is worth. ;shrug

Why are you excluding Canada on the sale? I know of a couple people that have sold cars to Canadians and they have always paid in case and more than the car is worth. ;shrug

Because the hassle of helping people over the border with the car and waiting for them to arrange shipping with a firm that will clear customs on their behalf takes too much time. I should know... since the Vette took almost up to the 30 days maximum to leave my garage.

Goodbye CAC - good luck and godspeed. :w

Congratulations on becoming a Dad. My son is two, and I toyed with selling my 81 shortly after he was born. I ended up keeping it, and I am so glad that I did. My son is growing up to be a major gear head. He loves all cars, but especially sports cars. He loves pointing out all the cars on the road and telling me the makes & models... LOOK DAD, A CORVETTE!!!

The smile on my son's face when I fire up the Corvette is worth more than I could ever get for the car.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom