Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Name them, in YOUR order of preferance ~

What would you buy FIRST to stock your dream garage?

• B2K

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Speedster

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • 100+ car

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • SuperNatural C4

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • PowerGroup C5/ SuperNatural C6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C6 Supercharged

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • C16

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • See my response below...

• C12 Supercars

• Total voters

*89x2*

With the 100+ Callaway surfacing and Jonstr's Speedster score last year, I was thinking, how would you rank these cars in order of "desireability" ;shrug

Below, you will find a list of cars in a POLL format - please select the choice that has the car in the order in which you would consider first, for your dream - Callaway collection.

"One-off" cars like the Sledgehammer, 89-010, TTZR1, etc, are not listed, as first, we all want those. And second, they are not for sale, realistically at least.

So here are some choices:

Thanks for selecting :beer

You know Im a power junkie, but you just can't beat a B2k Speedster. Though....a 100+ Aerobody 88 B2k would certainly make me grin ear to ear. :D

I would gladly take a C16 to complement my Aerobody Twin Turbo Corvette ;)

-Luigi
:cool

Of the choices, I'd choose the C16, probably a cabrio.

Since I lucked out and found my Speedster already, I picked a B2K car. I'd still like to get a nice low mileage driver with an Aerobody at some point. 100+ would be nice, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I doubt I could score that lucky twice in a row.

With the 100+ Callaway surfacing and Jonstr's Speedster score last year, I was thinking, how would you rank these cars in order of "desireability" ;shrug

Below, you will find a list of cars in a POLL format - please select the choice that has the car in the order in which you would consider first, for your dream - Callaway collection.

"One-off" cars like the Sledgehammer, 89-010, TTZR1, etc, are not listed, as first, we all want those. And second, they are not for sale, realistically at least....

I'd like a Supernatural C4....

Then again... I'd like ANY Callaway!

I have to say that the LM is still da-bomb....it was Callaway's first venture into the international GT scene (notwithstanding the CarGlass Cup 1992-93 with Boris). They scared the heck out of the Europeans at Le Mans in 1994. The result being a limited run of LM cars.....there has never been anything like'em...The "Moose" rules!

The speedster would be cool, but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable driving it a lot. So a 100+ would be the one. Of course a regular B2K would be just fine too, but hey it's a fantasy poll.

My vote is for the C4 SuperNatural

My vote is for the C4 SuperNatural. Having both B2K and Supernatural I made my decision based on driving pleasure. I love the 450hp all natural power of my SNAT. The power band comes in very quick and down low which makes for perfect cruising. The SuperNatural still commands respect from C5Z and new C6 owners.

FS

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom