Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NAV SYSTEM/RADIO/Z51/F55

jimmie jam

Corvette
2007 convertible A6, F55, 3LT, nav.
getting ready to order an 07. would like the nav toy but hate to give up the 6CD in dash. I don't know much about MP3 or IPOD stuff, but, can I utilize the MP3 to have multiple sources of music (like having 6 cd's in dash)? how difficult would this be (any modifications)? In addition, I have the Z51 on my 04 and would like to have it on my 07. I do not track my car and would like some input please. do the tires on the Z51 wear more quickly when not tracked than the standard EMT and would a good compromise or "better" way to go for me - the F55 with standard tires and adding the bigger sways?

Jimmie,
I'm a new member, but have owned many "older" Corvettes. Recently ordered a new 07 with navi, F55, paddle trans & premium pkg (HUD ,etc.).

To answer one of your questions, you can put about 200 mp3 songs on one CD, so there is probably no reason to have a 6 CD changer.

Don't know much about the tire wear situation, but a stiffer suspension should not affect tire wear. It's fast corners and burning rubber that wears them real fast! That, I do have experience with.

Make the jump and order one. You'll be glad you did.

Richard

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom