Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCM - Build Sheets and Window Stickers

Mr Steel:

Don't know, that's why I suggest calling 1-800-53-VETTE.

HI
I ordered my build sheet and window sticker on 1/21/11 .
i talked to betty on the phone and she said all o.k.
can't wait to see them.
GREAT PEOPLE THERE.
BILLY:thumb

The above posted link is dead. I'm not getting anything ;help

Glad this came back up .I bought a new 08 but I sent someone to pick it up and store it for me .Never found my window sticked and I'd love to get it.:thumb

Glad this came back up .I bought a new 08 but I sent someone to pick it up and store it for me .Never found my window sticked and I'd love to get it.:thumb
After I bought my '98, I purchased laminated reproductions of my Build Sheet and Window Sticker and a 1998 Model Brochure from the NCM. It's a nice collection of pieces to have showing my Vette's history.
:wJane Ann

After I bought my '98, I purchased laminated reproductions of my Build Sheet and Window Sticker and a 1998 Model Brochure from the NCM. It's a nice collection of pieces to have showing my Vette's history.
:wJane Ann

If you remember correctly I have a good friend who picked up my NEW car in Illinois and delivered it to his house in North Carolina .He had it for six months and drove it 6000 miles to break it in for me.:D I'm not going to mention names because everyone would want him to provide such a service .Anyway some where along the line the window sticker got lost and with the car up for sale I think the sticker is important .;)

Windows Stickers No Longer Available at NCM

From NCM website: https://store.corvettemuseum.com/services/buildsheet.asp

Date: 6/1/2013
Window Stickers
Effective immediately, due to circumstances beyond our control, window stickers will not be available. We will be offering only build sheets, paper, slate, wood etched and slate.

New Pricing
Build Sheet (Paper) - $35 Members* / $45 Non-Members
Lamination - $5 each.

window stickers now availabe again..

From NCM website: https://store.corvettemuseum.com/services/buildsheet.asp

Date: 6/1/2013
Window Stickers
Effective immediately, due to circumstances beyond our control, window stickers will not be available. We will be offering only build sheets, paper, slate, wood etched and slate.

New Pricing
Build Sheet (Paper) - $35 Members* / $45 Non-Members
Lamination - $5 each.
If the website does not get updated this weekend, just call 1-800-53vette toll free!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom