Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need A Laugh?

C

c4fan

My brother just recently bought a new Millenium yellow roadster ;worship and was gassing it up somewhere on I-5 when a local yokel proceeded to tell him about the Vette he had just ordered, a special edition twin turbo with just under 2000 hp that does the 1/4 in 4.6.;stupid My brother said the guy seemed serious but you can never tell. Then again I've ran across people just like the yokel. I figured he must of meant he ordered a Honda because according to all the rice burners in my area all you need is a watermelon sized outlet on your muffler and chopped suspension and your there.:L :L

c4fan said:
according to all the rice burners in my area all you need is a watermelon sized outlet on your muffler and chopped suspension and your there.:L :L

Hey dont forget the STICKERS...they're good for 3-4 seconds themselves!!! :D That and the hip hop woofers!

:w

Re: Re: Need A Laugh?

Corvette1984 said:
Hey dont forget the STICKERS...they're good for 3-4 seconds themselves!!! :D That and the hip hop woofers!

:w

hey, my woofers in my truck make it run 4 secs quicker in the 1/4 mile!!! :bu

Poor fellow got ripped off. He should of waited until next week when the triple turbo version comes out with 2500 h.p.:eyerole
Surprised the salesman at the dealership din not tell him about that model

I'll take your # 0001 GS any day over 2500 HP. Nice... very nice!
vettepilot

Guys, you forgot about that huge wing on the trunk that stabilizes the vehicle when it exceeds speeds of 300 MPH.:L

Edmond said:
Guys, you forgot about that huge wing on the trunk that stabilizes the vehicle when it exceeds speeds of 300 MPH.:L

while falling off of a cliff! :L

GEEEEEEE....ALL THIS TALK ABOUT TRIPLE TURBOS WITH 2500 HP!!! UP IN NJ I GOT THE BEST DEAL ON ONE!!!!! THEY THRU IN THE LOWER LEVEL TO THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE!!! NOT THE WHOLE BRIDGE JUST THE LOWER LEVEL. YOU HAVE 30 DAYS AND IF I DONT LIKE THE CAR I CAN KEEP THE LOWER LEVEL FREE OF CHARGE!!! NOW, THOSE WOOFERS ON THOSE RICE ROCKETS SHOULD ALWAYS BEING FACING THE REAR OF THE CAR TO PICK UP AN EXTRA 6 SECONDS IN THE QUARTER. ALL THE STICKERS ARE NEEDED TO HOLD THE CAR TOGETHER AT THESE WARP LIKE SPEEDS!! PEOPLE CAN BE A LITTLE OUT THERE SOMETIMES!!!:duh

dre2013 said:
while falling off of a cliff! :L

Well, you accelerate at 9.8 m/s2. I'm guessing that it would take an awful long time to get to 300 MPH on a freefall.;)

Edmond said:
This is my wing.......and a prayer!!
Tomcat.gif

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom