Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New C5 Owner

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Yup I pulled the trigger and bought a 2003 Anniversary Convertible. She is still in NH awaiting the transport company to schedule pick and delivery to Amarillo, TX.

I know nothing about these computized marvels, with the exception of driving a couple.

I introduce to you Annie:

05db5.jpg

12zo4.jpg

20et5.jpg

02gl7.jpg

Once she gets here and I have a chance to read the owners manual and play around with all the whistles and bells, I'll probably have many questions.

I'll set some time aside and read a few threads here and see what I've gotten myself into...

Do C5 owners wave? :boogie :rotfl ;LOL :w

Bud

Bud,

You are going to love that car! Congratulations.

Elaine

Great Choice and Congradulations

Bud~ I always wave twice to drivers that have a C3 & C5 in their inventory. These type of owners are special and stand tall among the rest. You my friend are in the Top Ranks of "Gun-Fighters".

You and Nancy will have more fun than you can imagine!!

See you next year in the Pan-Handle...

Your wingman....... dave

Congratulations, and I bet you can't wait!! I can't wait to hear all about your new ride when it arrives.

:v Congratulations Mr. Yoda, my C-5 is by far the best and more fun than any car I have owned. This car is awesome. Keep it happy and it will do the same for you.:beer

Depends on who you ask. :L Actually, I think they started after the C6 came out. :chuckle

Congrats!
:wJane Ann

I'll have you know, Jane Ann, that I have a C6, and I always :w at fellow Corvette owners.
;)

Congratulations, Master Yoda! A fine new acquisition!
:beer

-Patrick

Depends on who you ask. :L Actually, I think they started after the C6 came out. :chuckle

Congrats!
:wJane Ann
You Noticed that too!:boogie
You'll LOVE it Bud!!!:upthumbs

Thank you Tammy, Dwayne, Elaine, Dave, Todd, Jane Ann, Scott, -Patrick and Jesse :D

It's a bitter sweet feeling. From all the response's I've received publicly and privately, I do believe Ma and I will enjoy the heck out of the Anniversary. But ME and RARE have been through some great times together, and once she is gone, she'll be missed.

Thanks y'all for the warm welcome into the world of C5's...

Bud

Nice choice for a C5 purchase. The AE's are great cars.

CONGRATS, BUD! I had the same feelings when I sold the 82's.

:w
Guy

What a beautiful roadster. I had similiar feelings when I sold my '77.

But my question to you is....."Why would anyone buy an '03?" :boogie:boogie:boogie

Congratulations! :beer

New C5

Your going to love your new C5.
And yes this C5er :w:wwaves when, I'm not to busy hanging on during hard acceleration

Beautiful car. You didn't mention the mileage but transport is the way to go.

Congratulations.

Tuna, Guy, bwing, joeracer49, Boeingdriver, David thank you guys :eek:

bwing ~ I thought I was buying another C3 :rotfl (you mean I bought one of them thar Computer Cars :eek )and I thought WoW an Anniversary Convertable C3 :D

Boeingdriver ~ from Amrillo, TX to Gilmanton, NH is 2050 miles according to Map Google... the Car has 24,092 miles on it :D

AND it is still in NH awaiting for a transport :cry

Thanks everyone :upthumbs

Bud

Congrats

Kudos on your C-5 purchase !!! I've had my 2004 for almost 4 yrs and have loved every minute of it !!! Over 20,0000 miles of pure bliss !!! Enjoy !!!

Very nice upgrade; you won't be disappointed. I saw two low mileage look-a-likes for yours (both automatics) on the lot at a local dealer last weekend that were trades for 08's-- suspect there currently some good deals to be had on these C5's . FYI: 33% of the final '03 production (35,469) were Anniversary Red; 21% of those were open cockpit (7,547); 13.6% rolled out with the manual 6 (4,823).
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom