Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new member from Mobile AL

S

starvin4speed

Howdy yall, I just ordered a 2007, vert, z51, atomic white. Projected to take del around 5/22/07. I got a great deal. GOT THE FEVER.... booyah:v

43/w/m/accountant with 2 mostly grown kids. Been waitin' 20 yrs. Can hardly wait 4 more weeks.

Bought the wife a 2005 GTO (aussie vette). She got persnickety on me and now I can only look at the car or ride in passenger seat (if I am clean and smell good).:mad

Muscle car enthusiast from way back, sold my hot rod Silverado to buy family car in 1987......... hence the screenname.

Any ideas on a good personlized tag?

I can't wait to participate in a cruise with other vette freaks! :w

Had a taste of the good life in late '70s when Dad bought a '72 verte, he sold it before I got my license. Never was able to justify the indulgence until now. Ask me why I deserve it, and I'll tell you, it's time for dad to play.

Congratulations and welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy your new car when it gets here!

:Steer

Good luck Starvin...

You are gonna LOVE the '07. It might be a problem keeping the "kids" out of the car though. You might want to invest in a mean guard dog. :L

Now GO PLAY! :lou

Hecox

welcome to CAC!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the club

Thanks to all

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
TDF:beer

Welcome to CORVETE ACTION CENTER, glad to have you aboard.

"Don't Forget The Wave"

Bill

You must feel like a kid about 4 weeks before Christmas. Enjoy "un-wrapping" you present. ATOMI-C6 would be my choice for the plate.

I had "ATOMIC6" on the Wife's car. Then I bought mine, so I changed her plate, it now says "HER C6" and mine says "HIS C6".

Hecox

"KEWL"

welcome to the club.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom