Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

msandym

Corvette
1971 yellow , saddle int. coupe
Hi, new member here. I have a 1971 yellow coupe with saddle leather, 350 with headers, edelbrock manifold (single plane) edelbrock carb, comp cam , 4 speed , pwr str, pwr brakes, tilt,
rear defroster and AC

:welcome

Ah..... a chrome bumper Corvette. Sweet!

You'll find this to be a great place for Corvette owners and/or enthusiasts - lots of good info and friendly helpful people.

Post photos when you can - we love 'em!
Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Hi, new member here. I have a 1971 yellow coupe with saddle leather, 350 with headers, edelbrock manifold (single plane) edelbrock carb, comp cam , 4 speed , pwr str, pwr brakes, tilt,
rear defroster and AC
Welcome, lets see some pictures of your baby when you get a chance

Welcome to the CAC Msandym. :w

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!!

Here's another welcome to the Corvette Action Center!! Glad to have you here with us. Let's see a picture of that C3! :)

Elaine

Welcome to Corvette Action Center msandym, glad you could join us, your Vette sounds like a nice one, post a picture of it when you can.

Bill :w

welcome to the cac,your 71 sounds real neat, good luck with it..................................................Billy

Chrome bumper cars are sweet. Welcome to CAC.

Glad to have you with us. Hope to see your posts in the future. You will really like the people here. Pictures please, Jane Ann can help you if you have trouble.
Barrett

Thank you , I love my car and the forum. It's great to hear all the great info and have a place to ask questions. As soon as I learn how to post pics, I will. Thanks again for welcome.

Welcome to CAC! You will have a great time here!

Nice choice for a Vette! :upthumbs

SAVE THE :w

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom