Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Members: Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Another welcome & good luck with the resto also !

First day on a forum. My son & I picked up a 1984 to fix up and enjoy. We have already knocked a few things off of the to do list but add more daily.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!
First day on a forum. My son & I picked up a 1984 to fix up and enjoy. We have already knocked a few things off of the to do list but add more daily.

Welcome to CAC!!!!
Enjoy!

Not sure this is where I submit a question that I have-not been on this site before - anyway I have a 2008 coupe with a HVAC control issue - this is an intermittent problem- - you shut car off and go to for 30 minutes or so and start car up and HVAC display is blank and and there is not functionality of the display and nothing works AC/Heat or defrost - you can shut car off and go back to drive a while later and everything works as normal- any suggestions?

Welcome to CAC!!!!
Enjoy!!!!

We at the Corvette Action Center want to say hello and welcome you to our community! If you're reading this, you've obviously found our Forums, but we're much more than just another forum for Corvette enthusiasts.

For more information and a brief description of the CAC, read our About Us page. On the bottom of every page, you'll find a link to the Terms of Service for using the CAC. Within the Terms of Service, there are Rules of Conduct which are designed to ensure a friendly atmosphere in which all members are treated in a considerate and respectful manner. Toward that end, we have several volunteer Moderators and Administrators who are tasked with keeping the CAC running smoothly. Check out The CAC Team to see a brief description of the duties assigned to the Staff.

Another area of great significance here at the CAC is our Tech Center. It serves as a portal to a collection of Corvette related news and information not found anywhere else on the web. From the printable checklist on the Buying A Corvette page, to the Corvette Care, How-To, Owner Research, and Corvette Storage sections, enthusiasts can learn a great deal about America's Sportscar!

From the Tech Center, you can also navigate to the Model Center which contains production numbers, specs and performance figures for every Corvette model year since 1953. Want to see photos of your favorite model year? Check out the CAC Gallery.

If you're having difficulties with the site, check out the thread titles in the CAC Site Help and Feedback forum for an answer to your question, or post your question in a new thread in that forum. If you want to test an avatar, signature or photo post, start a new thread in the Site Proving Grounds forum.

Hopefully, this will serve as an introduction to the Corvette Action Center and a guideline for making the most of your membership here. Just remember, the CAC is like life, you get out of it what you put into it.

If you haven't posted an introduction thread in our New Member Introductions forum, do it now and give your fellow Corvette enthusiasts a chance to stop by and say hello!

:wSave the Wave!
Jane Ann
Thank you very much for sharing your information and openness to this Corvette community. Looking forward to being a good member of your family.

Reactions: Rob
Thanks for the add, had a 2013 C6 GS Convertible, waiting for the Employee Hold to drop on the C8

I am a new member. I have a 2019 Stingray Convertible I purchased new in July of 2018. I am waiting for the weather to get better before I start to drive it again. It has a seven speed manual transmission,leather seats, black convertible top and is Corvette Racing Yellow in color. I don't have a lot of options on it. I had a 1974 White Stingray Convertible and a 1999 Red Convertible. I bought both of them new too. I live in Alaska. Nice to be here.

Last edited:
I am a new member. I have a 2019 Stingray Convertible I purchased new in July of 2018. I am waiting for the weather to get better before I start to drive it again. It has a seven speed manual transmission,leather seats, black convertible top and is Corvette Racing Yellow in color. I don't have a lot of options on it. I had a 1974 White Stingray Convertible and a 1999 Red Convertible. I bought both of new. I live in Alaska. Nice to be here.
Nice. The 7-speed manual in the C7 Corvette is awesome.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Any one "out there" have a 2019 ZR1 Convertible. Must be incredible to drive with that much horse powew. Wow.

Hello all! I am a freelance writer and have been a regular contributor to America's Sports Car, the magazine of the National Corvette Museum for the past two years. My article in the Apr/May/June 2022 issue is about the incredible Corvette Challenge races in the late '80s. Should anyone have any questions about any of my articles, please contact me here at Corvette Action Center.

Save the Wave!
Bruce Troxell

• Love Post

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom