Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: OEM Electrical Connectors

NuclearBob

Corvette
1981 Beige Coupe
Does anyone have a good source for OEM style electrical connectors? I have a plug into my alternator that has one broken wire and another that won't last much longer. I am looking for a replacement plug that I can connect to the existing wiring in a manner where some future owner won't use my name and "Bubba" in the same sentence.

81, auto, stock components

Thanks!!!

Does anyone have a good source for OEM style electrical connectors? I have a plug into my alternator that has one broken wire and another that won't last much longer. I am looking for a replacement plug that I can connect to the existing wiring in a manner where some future owner won't use my name and "Bubba" in the same sentence.

81, auto, stock components

Thanks!!!
HI there,
Carquest/Standard part number S-78 is the OEM equivalent.
Using heatshrink butt connectors, TA 132 in a package or 3, your repair will be per GM guidelines.
Allthebest, c4c5

Ordered one from Corvette Central.. Hopefully the right part.. I'll know when it gets here..

Thanks for the help!!

Carl

wiring connectors

hi! here is a link.----www.RonFrancis.com.i ordered some brass connectors for the dash light bulbs for my 76.and am happy with the product.---john

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom