Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Planet 67 gets under way...

Bob, I just want to take my hat off to you. Your project is so impressive and I just love your pictures. I can really appreciate your hard work through all of this.

Maybe a Grand Opening Party when you are finally finished? Just a thought!

MAKE SURE YOU CONTINUE TO SAVE THE :w!

Yes, He makes me ashamed at how cluttered I have let my shop become.

John,
This is the longest thread I've seen. When are you going to finish your garage? Check out my gallery for a cool floor paint layout. It may look good under that beautiful car of yours.
Happy New Year!
Sal

John,
This is the longest thread I've seen. When are you going to finish your garage? Check out my gallery for a cool floor paint layout. It may look good under that beautiful car of yours.
Happy New Year!
Sal

Hi Sal,

Since John's garage has been finished for some time, I'm guessing you are asking me when mine will be finished. I'm in the dead of winter here, so I'm not getting much done in the garage, but I am getting a few more small projects looked after in the house.

I'll get back at the garage in the spring and hope to have it wrapped up by early summer.

As for your place, I really like the floor AND your idea for high windows. That's a great idea that I wish I had thought of. :thumb

Bob

black-moon-albums-sal-s-garage-picture470-100-1514-2.jpg

Hi Sal,

Since John's garage has been finished for some time, I'm guessing you are asking me when mine will be finished. I'm in the dead of winter here, so I'm not getting much done in the garage, but I am getting a few more small projects looked after in the house.

I'll get back at the garage in the spring and hope to have it wrapped up by early summer.

As for your place, I really like the floor AND your idea for high windows. That's a great idea that I wish I had thought of. :thumb

Bob

black-moon-albums-sal-s-garage-picture470-100-1514-2.jpg

Sorry Bob I thought the shots were his. You are in the dead of winter and having a bad one at that aren't you? The high windows choice was to accomodate pegboard, work bench, and tool boxes along that wall. They still let some light in without taking up wall space.

Please keep us posted on your project. I can't wait to see that beast in a new home (not that the old one was bad but it deserves one of it's own.

Hey if you have Lowes up there I just picked up checkered flag wallpaper border for $3.00 a roll. They are closing out some nonmoving products. It's about 16" tall and 10' long.

Take car and Happy New Year.
Sal

I have room in mine. Funny you used that phrase, my sister gave me a sign that says 'Sal's Garage Mahal' I'm going to hane it over the main entrance. She also got me a used trafic signal that looks great in the new car crib.

I got a chance to drive the Z06 last night. WOW! What a car. More than I expected. Couldn't be happier especially the price.

I have room in mine. .... 'Sal's Garage Mahal' ..... used trafic signal that looks great in the new car crib....

I got a chance to drive the Z06 last night. WOW! .......

:thumb Enjoy the fruits of your labors! That's my philosophy. :D

Daylight still flickers at 5:45pm these days, and a little later each subsequent day. Snow is now down below the treetops. I can see Spring way, way off in the distance. ;squint:

It's coming. Hammering and painting to follow. ;)

Daylight still flickers at 5:45pm these days, and a little later each subsequent day. Snow is now down below the treetops. I can see Spring way, way off in the distance. ;squint:

You have snow? Wow , I hope we get some snow soon, any to spare? ;LOL

Hammering and painting to follow

Let's see ..That'll be another "Carlisle" You'll miss... and Directly after that the BIG BIG 15th year Celibration at the NCM where they expect 25-30 Thousand Corvette's and drivers arriving in national Caravans.

I'll be doing Carlisle in the 09 and then leaving right from there to BG with my old fart brother. I guess a garage is more important then driving the Car you park.;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom