Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: Police: Teens trash vet's home and Corvette, stayed there all weekend

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Police: Teens trash vet's home and Corvette, stayed there all weekend

9/5/12 5:31 PM

<iframe src="http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/embed/iframe?aspect_ratio=3x2&auto_next=1&auto_start=0&page_count=5&pf_id=9202&pl_id=19792&rel=3&show_title=0&tags=news_local&va_id=3741163&volume=8&windows=1" frameborder="0" height="330" scrolling="no" width="425"></iframe>

VILONIA, AR - "I worked my life to afford stuff like this, and it makes me angry that in just a weekend they can ruin it," said Gregory Allen Price as he watched the Corvette he paid $80,000 for leave on the bed of a tow truck.

Police say six 13 to 16-year-olds broke into Price's Vilonia home this weekend and caused quite a bit of damage. All together, four vehicles were damaged - the Corvette, another car, a truck, and a motorcycle. Also, the teens are accused of stealing ten guns from Price, only three of which have been recovered, and they caused other damage too.

"They defecated and urinated on every mattress in the house, and there's stains that I don't even care to guess what they are," explained Price. "They lived like animals in my home for the weekend."

Full Story: Police: Teens trashed vet's home, stayed there all weekend - FOX16.com Little Rock, AR

Idiots and at that age, they'll be idiots forever. Their numbers are Legions, when are we going to get tough on idiots....? Remember the apples and the trees,, it's so true..

The parents of the teens should be made to pay for the damages. :w

The parents of the teens should be made to pay for the damages. :w
Yeah they should but the teens should have to pay back ten times the cost over the next 15 years and it should be enforced. they'll never learn how to be responsible members of society if the parents pay the bill!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom