Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

DSC_0069.JPG
279539_2031699906429_1062068282_32346829_1122404_o.jpg
DSC00040_1.JPG

DSC00007%20_2_.JPG

eng11.jpg

I spent the last hour looking at all the great C3s but mine is not posted. Like most of us I've put my heart and soul into this car and more money than I care to admit.

81corvette004.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture010.jpg

First is a poster photo done by one of our members: “RBS-C5” (Bob).

Bob loves to do the photo work and he does it as a "Hobby" Contact him he is a great person with more patience and talent than anyone else I have ever met..

His passion can be seen in the Collage he did for RARE & ABBY.. Both photos below are originally sized for a 18" X 22" framing :dance and a whole lot more pixel than what I shrunk them down too for posting here ;)

Bob and I spend the better part of 4 days back and forth. I took a few more photos in the drive way and out in front of the house, sent them to Bob and he did his magic.

Bob also gave me a link to more poster sized Collage’s and Photos of our two Corvettes, and they too are fantastic for framing, and Bob does not charge a cent for his time, talent and just being a great guy to work with..

If y’all are on the fence or maybe considering doing this with RBS-C5 I “Personally Endorse” him and nicknamed him "The Photo Miracle Man";)

I hope my messing with size to shrink it to fit here at the Action Center I haven't lost too much detail.. (All are for 18" x 22" framing..)

Drum Roll and for you viewing and my great pleasure I give you:

RARE
ghostrare2cac.jpg

ABBY & RARE
abbyrarecollagecac.jpg

THANK You RBS-C5 “Bob”

Bud​

Beej, you're my hero….

Any guy that can pull apart his corvette in his garage and overhaul it bow to stern is a real man's man and hard core corvette dude. Man crush in a manly way.

Ive done similar to a motorcycle, but wouldn't or even couldn't on my 74 vette, even though it needs it.

Kudos my friend.

:beer
:thumb

Lot's of cool C3s out there! Here is mine, basically stock 1970 L46 350HP 4 speed with Hardtop, AC, PW, PS, PB and what appers to be a real 69K actual mileage. Purchased on eBay in April 2012.

img_1819 (2).jpgIMG_1814.jpgIMG_1815.jpg

Ok Why aren't more folks taking advantage of our member RBS-C5 (Bob's) "Free....YES FREE!!" Offer to make YOU a "FREE" Collage Poster...

FREE means at NO COST to you. YOUR only cost is getting your FREE COLLAGE printed where ever you want too..

Bob and I have maintained communications, I asked him if he is swamped and he told me there is only one of our members since me that has contacted him with photo's to make a Collage, and it ain't a Corvette that he is making a Collage of...

Come on folks... RBS-C5 (Bob) is going through withdrawals from lack of items to do... next thing you know he may start taking photo's of Pacers or Gremlins and doing Collages just to do something that he LOVES doing...

I can't say it any plainer or simplify it... just take a few moments and send Bob an email with some photo's and see what he can do for you...

Bud

First is a poster photo done by one of our members: “RBS-C5” (Bob).

Bob loves to do the photo work and he does it as a "Hobby" Contact him he is a great person with more patience and talent than anyone else I have ever met..

His passion can be seen in the Collage he did for RARE & ABBY.. Both photos below are originally sized for a 18" X 22" framing :dance and a whole lot more pixel than what I shrunk them down too for posting here ;)

Bob and I spend the better part of 4 days back and forth. I took a few more photos in the drive way and out in front of the house, sent them to Bob and he did his magic.

Bob also gave me a link to more poster sized Collage’s and Photos of our two Corvettes, and they too are fantastic for framing, and Bob does not charge a cent for his time, talent and just being a great guy to work with..

If y’all are on the fence or maybe considering doing this with RBS-C5 I “Personally Endorse” him and nicknamed him "The Photo Miracle Man";)

I hope my messing with size to shrink it to fit here at the Action Center I haven't lost too much detail.. (All are for 18" x 22" framing..)

Drum Roll and for you viewing and my great pleasure I give you:

RARE
ghostrare2cac.jpg

ABBY & RARE
abbyrarecollagecac.jpg

THANK You RBS-C5 “Bob”

Bud​

Ok Why aren't more folks taking advantage of our member RBS-C5 (Bob's) "Free....YES FREE!!" Offer to make YOU a "FREE" Collage Poster...

FREE means at NO COST to you. YOUR only cost is getting your FREE COLLAGE printed where ever you want too..

Bob and I have maintained communications, I asked him if he is swamped and he told me there is only one of our members since me that has contacted him with photo's to make a Collage, and it ain't a Corvette that he is making a Collage of...

Come on folks... RBS-C5 (Bob) is going through withdrawals from lack of items to do... next thing you know he may start taking photo's of Pacers or Gremlins and doing Collages just to do something that he LOVES doing...

I can't say it any plainer or simplify it... just take a few moments and send Bob an email with some photo's and see what he can do for you...

Bud
OK,OK,I want ONE!!!:thumb :)

Here is my pretty much stock 82'

Attachments

• My vette 3.JPG
    My vette 3.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 78
  • My vette 2.JPG
    My vette 2.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 239
  • My vette 1.jpg
    My vette 1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 87
My Corvette Fantasy Car

attachment.php

Sweet C3! I like that color!
:wJane Ann

I think that the lines of a C3 are the sexiest/hottest/most stupendous of all the Corvette generations.

I own a C5, but I have to admit that if I suddenly fell into a humongous pile of $$$ (unlikely since I don't buy lottery tickets :chuckle) my dream Corvette would have a red C3 body sitting on a C6 drive train and engine, with upgraded electronics and interior. I even have the company picked out to do the work - now I'm just waiting for that pile of $$$ to fall out of the sky and hit me on the noggin. :upthumbs

I suspect there are some C3 purists who would want to nail my hide on the wall for wanting a C3-C6 hybrid like this - but hey - it's my fantasy... :)

Who knows, if I wait long enough maybe a C3-C7 hybrid?

Last edited:
I think that the lines of a C3 are the sexiest/hottest/most stupendous of all the Corvette generations.

I own a C5, but I have to admit that if I suddenly fell into a humongous pile of $$$ (unlikely since I don't buy lottery tickets :chuckle) my dream Corvette would have a red C3 body sitting on a C6 drive train and engine, with upgraded electronics and interior. I even have the company picked out to do the work - now I'm just waiting for that pile of $$$ to fall out of the sky and hit me on noggin. :upthumbs

I suspect there are some C3 purists who would want to nail my hide on the wall for wanting a C3-C6 hybrid like this - but hey - it's my fantasy... :)

Who knows, if I wait long enough maybe a C3-C7 hybrid?

I agree 100% and that would make for the ultimate Vette! Just my op. also!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom