Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

rear side marker light falling out

Brangeta

There's this girl who parks in front of my bedroom window at my apartment, and she drives a C5. The rear side marker light on the driver's side falls out and it's driving me crazy to see it all the time, and I want to fix it for her. The light doesn't appear to have any external screws holding it on, so I can't see (from my window) how it attaches. How do I remedy this problem?

There's this girl who parks in front of my bedroom window at my apartment, and she drives a C5. The rear side marker light on the driver's side falls out and it's driving me crazy to see it all the time, and I want to fix it for her. The light doesn't appear to have any external screws holding it on, so I can't see (from my window) how it attaches. How do I remedy this problem?
2 nuts on the backside of the qtr panel!:thumb
attachment.php

Lol, she's probably about my age, or about 2 years younger, but I don't think so. I've said hi to her once before, but she's really quiet and mousey--or unfriendly. Not sure which.

If anybody has access to their car and wouldn't mind... can you tell me the size of the nuts? I'm assuming they are both missing. Are these accessible from inside the wheel well without removing anything? I was just going to do this as a random act of kindness... I don't want to have to talk to her and remove stuff to fix it. :W

Was just going to put a post-it-note on her car saying FIXED! LOL

You'll have to access it through the outside Tail Lamp or remove the rear tire and access it through the wheel well!! Tail Lamp is allot easier!! The nut's are 13 or 14 mm pressed steel nuts,(Don't remember witch size!) It's just standard body shop stuff!!:thumb

:D

Thanks gmjunkie, looks like I'll have to talk to the girl and can't just do this so I don't have to look at it hanging out! :L

You guys are PUSHY! :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom