Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

RPI Designs- Big Caution!

compyelc4

Corvette
'95 LT1 Coupe, Comp Yell; C6 Roadster, Vel Yell
What an awful place to deal with. The worst customer service I have ever encountered. I'm going on one month since I ordered interior door handle covers for my C6. They took my money right away. Two weeks later, NOTHING. No replies to my email requests for status. I finally called the place and the person I spoke with said the owner had not received my inquiries because I was sending info to the wrong email address (plainly posted on their website). The address was legit, just no answer from the owner, Josh, at rpidesign.com! Well the person I spoke with asked for my email (THEY ALREADY HAD THAT BECAUSE THEY ACKNOWLEDGED MY ORDER), so I gave it to him. Said he would call his "source" for status. One week later, and two unanswered voice mails later and I still have heard nothing. I'm out of options and the driving season is coming to a close here in Ohio so I'm forced to file a complaint with @VISA and @PayPal. Very sorry to have to do this. If you want to check out their customer service before you buy just go to @rpidesigns and read their wonderful? reviews.

What an awful place to deal with. The worst customer service I have ever encountered. I'm going on one month since I ordered interior door handle covers for my C6. They took my money right away. Two weeks later, NOTHING. No replies to my email requests for status. I finally called the place and the person I spoke with said the owner had not received my inquiries because I was sending info to the wrong email address (plainly posted on their website). The address was legit, just no answer from the owner, Josh, at rpidesign.com! Well the person I spoke with asked for my email (THEY ALREADY HAD THAT BECAUSE THEY ACKNOWLEDGED MY ORDER), so I gave it to him. Said he would call his "source" for status. One week later, and two unanswered voice mails later and I still have heard nothing. I'm out of options and the driving season is coming to a close here in Ohio so I'm forced to file a complaint with @VISA and @PayPal. Very sorry to have to do this. If you want to check out their customer service before you buy just go to @rpidesigns and read their wonderful? reviews.
Followup: RPI cancelled my order, all on their own. They did issue a very quick refund to PayPal. I re-ordered from Corvetteguys.com and received them within 4 days!

Sorry you've had a such an ordeal with this company. But glad you got your money returned and ordered them from another source and received them.

Well since I bought my 2007 convertible, I've deal, sadly with Corvettemods, Very bad, and Southern car parts, they refuse to answer emails or the phone. I don't even care about the money anymore, I'm staying as far from those two companies, Never going to waste time with them ever again.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom