Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

RPI Designs

compyelc4

Corvette
'95 LT1 Coupe, Comp Yell; C6 Roadster, Vel Yell
Anyone ordered from these folks? I ordered some C6 leather interior door handles in velocity yellow about a week ago. They got my $$, but they have not responded to my requests for status. I've written to Josh. Maybe the wrong guy? Still.....

Bought my Atomic Orange ones from Mid-America.

Bought my Atomic Orange ones from Mid-America.

Buyer's remorse here. I've filed a complaint with RPI via PayPal, but still no response from these guys. How do these guys retain customers. Seems like a going concern on the surface.

Good to hear you've had good results with them. Maybe it's a Covid thing, but man, communication would be nice, even if RPI were just to say, "Sorry, it's on back order" or "Sorry, we lost your order, and have reordered it." Anything!! A heck of a way to run a business. Here, the dang driving season's about over and those velocity yellow indoor door handle covers were going to be my finishing touch for car shows.

Yes Hib. I called them a few days ago, explained the problem, and they had a new set of letters in transit the very next day, no questions. I should receive them any day now. Fantastic customer service.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom