Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Say hello to my NEW baby!!!

Congratulations Jane Ann, those 50ths AE's are sharp looking!

B17Crew
:w

Congratulations Jane Ann!! Now the hard part... waiting... the anticipation will keep you awake at night!! I bought my Z06/Z16 in 2008 from Corvette Palace in Austin Texas, waiting for that truck to show up at my driveway 10 days later drove me nuts!!! (it was a short ride)

I still like the C5s the best! :happyanim:
My 98 came from Corvette Palace in June of 2004! Nice people to deal with.

Thanks fellas. I received the title by special delivery today - the AE is scheduled to be here either Tuesday or Wednesday. :happyanim:

Congrats on the anniversary vette! I love those cars, maybe someday I'll get one.

That was my 2nd Vette. Loved it and should have kept it. Oh well. Enjoy it along the gulf coast. Take care.

Congrats, Jane Ann. Beautiful car, enjoy:happyanim:

Thanks guys! It's really nice having everyone offering their support and joining me in celebrating. :upthumbs

Cinnamon Girl 2 is on her way home!! Truck has left Corvette Mike's.

Elaine
:happyanim:

attachment.php

attachment.php

If you see one of these on the road here in the SE between now and Tuesday, give a wave to Cinnamon Girl II!!!!!!

:wJane Ann

I think Carly Simon said it best...
"Anticipation, Anticipation
is making me late
is keeping me waiting"

That InterCity Truck sure looks familiar ;) .. CG2 is in great hands. InterCity makes the delivery "An Event"! My experience with them .... They are Professionals that love delivering beautiful cars ;) :dance

Bud
:Steer

Thank you D.

We love those Corvette convertibles, don't we? :thumb

Yoda - I wondered if it may be the same couple you dealt with. The driver called me after leaving Corvette Mike's, gave me his name, his best guess-timate, and cell phone number. He told me to call him anytime but I'm trying to be good and leave him alone until Monday. :L

You can bet there will be lots of Carly Simon played while cruising!

Thank you D.

We love those Corvette convertibles, don't we? :thumb

Yoda - I wondered if it may be the same couple you dealt with. The driver called me after leaving Corvette Mike's, gave me his name, his best guess-timate, and cell phone number. He told me to call him anytime but I'm trying to be good and leave him alone until Monday. :L

You can bet there will be lots of Carly Simon played while cruising!

Please ask if they delivered an Anniversary to Amarillo, TEXAS if it is the same couple, Tell them Bud & Nanc from Amarillo say :w :Steer

Bud

Meet Cinnamon Girl II aka CG2!!

I finally found the right one for me! Though it'll be tough to let go of my 98, the time has come!

She's a 2003 Anniversary Red Convertible from Corvette Mike New England! Through emails and calls, GS Diva (Elaine) and I were able to work together to give her a new home in South Mississippi! I'm just waiting on the shipper and she should be here in a few days.

Until I can get her here and take more pix, these will have to do:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The 50th AE model has been one of my personal favorites since I first saw one on the local Chevy dealer's showroom floor. You guys know I'm a sucker for those dark red CORVETTE convertibles!

I'm looking forward to putting lots of happy miles on her!

Jane Ann,

CONGRATULATIONS on your new purchase! My neighbor has a 50th anniversary edition and in my opinion it may just be the nicest paint they put on a vette - ever.

I'm VERY happy for you - I know you have back issues and that you've been looking to purchase a newer corvette for some time now. I wish you many years of total enjoyment with your new toy.

-John

attachment.php

If you see one of these on the road here in the SE between now and Tuesday, give a wave to Cinnamon Girl II!!!!!!

I contemplated telling you that I saw this semi and its contents spread all over a rainy interstate here in Kentucky this morning, but decided that it was too cruel a joke to play on you... ;)

I contemplated telling you that I saw this semi and its contents spread all over a rainy interstate here in Kentucky this morning, but decided that it was too cruel a joke to play on you... ;)
Good grief!

Thank you for NOT giving me a heart attack this morning Tim. My first ride in her would have been the drive home from the hospital. If I survived.
:rotfl

Congrats Jane Ann...love those 50th AE's, great color combo...best of luck with the new ride. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom