Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Say hello to my NEW baby!!!

Valentine's Day

The thread above with the heart is appropriate for along with pics of Cinnamon Girl #1, my inspiration came a bit from "the heart". In 1998 on Valentine's Day a fellow who is a die hard Chevy fan bought his sweetie her new Cinnamon Girl, with oak interior and top. Mostly his car was, I believe towed to shows and such since he is a Chevelle fan so it saw little use.

I now notice how my "Cinnamon" would be a bit prettier with a set of spoke wheels however, but only having 6,500 miles on it there is the urge to leave it stock?

If you Google in, and look under the sold section on the left, there is a pic of her. Google mysterychevelle.com or Mike Crowns mystery chevelle .com and a pic shows up.

The thread above with the heart is appropriate for along with pics of Cinnamon Girl #1, my inspiration came a bit from "the heart".
. . . pic shows up.

You mean this one?

attachment.php

Sweet!

So post a thread in the new member forum New Member Introductions - Corvette Action Center - Corvette Forum and tell us about yourself and that awesome 6000 mile 98 Lt. Carmine Red Metallic convertible! I've got a soft spot for them. :)

And welcome to the :CAC

:wJane Ann

1998 LCRM Convertible CAC member red and black_001.jpg

that's the one!

The garage was spotless and more like a breakfast room, with vinyl flooring and a couch and TV. One wall was pics of her taking delivery from Kerbeck in Atlantic City.

I took my buddy, we used to wrench together and he was the "brains" and talent, to keep my head screwed on straight. Even he broke his poker face and after a fast look said "that's the one, get it." :)

I'll try to get some real pics but we have salt on the roads. No snow but they are white with salt. :eyerole

Those are some damn nice Chevelles on that page. When i was a little kid the "old lady" (and I'm not kidding) across the Street had a blue '67 Chevelle SS. She drove about 3 miles to work and back every day and that's about it - the car had VERY low mileage when she gave it to her son in the late '70's. It only took him about a month to drive it into the woods and total it.

I used to love hearing that engine as she shifted (yeah, it was a 4-speed stick) into 2nd gear going down the street. She'd be out of sight and I could hear her going through the gears.

I wouldn't mind having one.

-JS

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom