Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Some of the CAC Crew the Day Before Ribbon Cutting

EricVonHa

Corvette
'93 6-Speed & '87 Callaway
It's been a great couple of days so far. Today we met up with quite a few more Callaway owners and enthusiasts. We also were able to meet with the owners of some of the auction cars. The layout of this show is just great. Walking down the fairways of the golf course and seeing endless Corvettes is just great.

Here's a few of us taking a break for lunch. Imachad, FX-GS, 89*2, SurfnSun, SuperNat(asha), Jeff, Luigi, Callaway4Fun. The listing isn't in the order of the people at the table. There will be a test on that later!

The second photo illustrates the difference between '87 Naca duct cars vs. the later years "blister" style hood scoops on the twin turbo B2k cars.

UB2 SLOW said:
NIce pics of the car Eric. Got anymore?
I know Eric has some more.. I do as well, I just have not uploaded them yet.

Sunday night...nothing to do...
And NO reply's on the Callaway forum..
Wwoowww Bloomington must be realy good fun if absoluutly nobody is around here!
Enjoy your last few houre's on Bloomington (it's already monday over here..)
And i hope to see a good review of this event on this forum..

Groeten Peter.

Peer81 said:
Sunday night...nothing to do...
And NO reply's on the Callaway forum..
Wwoowww Bloomington must be realy good fun if absoluutly nobody is around here!
Enjoy your last few houre's on Bloomington (it's already monday over here..)
And i hope to see a good review of this event on this forum..

Groeten Peter.
Well many of them left late this afternoon. I have my pictures on my PC but dread going through all 105 to resize them to post on the web.

EricVonHa said:
It's been a great couple of days so far. Today we met up with quite a few more Callaway owners and enthusiasts. We also were able to meet with the owners of some of the auction cars. The layout of this show is just great. Walking down the fairways of the golf course and seeing endless Corvettes is just great.

Here's a few of us taking a break for lunch. Imachad, FX-GS, 89*2, SurfnSun, SuperNat(asha), Jeff, Luigi, Callaway4Fun. The listing isn't in the order of the people at the table. There will be a test on that later!

The second photo illustrates the difference between '87 Naca duct cars vs. the later years "blister" style hood scoops on the twin turbo B2k cars.
Hi Eric -

DAMMIT!!!! You folks were standing outside the special collection building at 4:15pm on Friday. I was sitting on the bench by the door waiting for my friend to meet me - I saw you folks standing there - I recognize you in the picture - the fellow with the ponytail, the young lady with the white pants and green shirt. You all stood there in the shade of the buidling by the front entrance and talked a while.

I wish I had known who you were...damn. My bad.

Here is a link to my pictures from the gold.

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/mqqn/gold04.htmlhttp://www.intergate.com/~mqqn/images/qs_z_wallpaper.bmp

best regards -

mqqn

edited to correct link to calloway pics...

Sorry we missed you. It was a fun-filled and busy weekend. We spent a fair amount of time in the ballroom with our cars and we also spent a fair amount of time seeing the rest of the show. The weather was fantastic all weekend and it was a great time!

SurfnSun said:
It was COLD on thursday! :D
Only because you are a LIGHTWEIGHT!!! LOL

It was a great weekenda dn only the people from FLORIDA thought it was cold

It was also great meeting all of you

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom