Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Someone was looking for this: Barrett Jackson auction results

Ya know...as I look this over, seems to me they got a pretty good deal on all of them...

He sure did ;squint:

A couple of us COG members were there for that historic event. There was a lot of excitement to see the Sledgehammer, C7R, CR-1-TT SuperSpeedster (the only one with a removable hardtop), and one superb C12 previously owned by Reeves father; to meet Paul Deutschman for the first time; and to help out answering questions and helping to stage the cars through the stage.

There were a couple of other CTTC's for auction that weekend as well.

Overall, they new owner got one heck of a deal... good for him! :beer

-Luigi
:cool

Barrett-Jackson was indeed a blast! :cool

Here are some pics: << Click!
cog.gif

That was memorable event!! Sure glad I was able to be there. Was my first chance to talk to Reeves and it further convinced me that the Callaways were a must have on my automotive adventure!! Sure wish I could have been a player for the Sledgehammer, but definately beyond my resources at that time. Ike :cool

He sure did ;squint:

A couple of us COG members were there for that historic event. There was a lot of excitement to see the Sledgehammer, C7R, CR-1-TT SuperSpeedster (the only one with a removable hardtop), and one superb C12 previously owned by Reeves father; to meet Paul Deutschman for the first time; and to help out answering questions and helping to stage the cars through the stage.

There were a couple of other CTTC's for auction that weekend as well.

Overall, they new owner got one heck of a deal... good for him! :beer

-Luigi
:cool

Meeting and going for a ride with Deutschman was indeed memorable :w

PICT0025.JPG

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom