Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Torch Red 2012 C6, Port Clinton, OH

pwberndt

Corvette
2012 Torch Red Coupe
Hello All,
I've been a member for a few years but Vetteless. Just picked up a 2012 C6 Coupe, Torch Red over Black, 6 spd & Borla. This is my 5th Vette, had a '60, '63 Coupe, '63 Convertible & '92 Coupe, all manuals. I know Hib Halverson from the Vette Net many years ago and I grew up with Tom Bryant. I plan on driving my "new" Vette and will be looking for ideas on how to improve on what GM has given me.
Paul
Port Clinton, OH

Reactions: Rob
Welcome aboard! The C6 is a great platform.

Sweet looking vette!!
Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome back.

I'm supposed to be his friend and these are the first pictures I've seen of the car. Paul and I were the most well behaved and polite kids on the block growing up.

Tom

I'm supposed to be his friend and these are the first pictures I've seen of the car. Paul and I were the most well behaved and polite kids on the block growing up.

Tom
Hi Tink,
Tom knows that we would be in shackles and behind bars if we were growing up today. We've been friends since we were 4 or 5 years old & I can't tell the stories. Tom has had an interesting selection of cars. My dad had a gas station & that is where we learned how to break things and wrench, having a hoist also ruined us. Somehow we almost grew up.
Enough for now,
Paul

Did you talk to that shop about the paint protection film yet?

Did you talk to that shop about the paint protection film yet?
Yes, it took awhile to get to them & confirm they were a dealer. I went down last week and am scheduled for next Monday to have it installed. They are in what appears to be a car dealer and using the shop for detailing, window tint and film installation. I'm having the front to the wheel wells, hood, mirrors and rocker panels done. He had a black Camero and had the film on that, couldn't tell until you felt it. I was at Larry & Marty's on Sunday but ran out of time so couldn't get down.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom