I went out to my car this morning and the battery was dead, no keyless entry, no lights, dead. There was some acid in the pan, but I couldn't find it on the relay wires below it. I changed out the battery and I got power to everything but it still wouldn't crank. After I would try and crank it all the power would shut off again. I'd try it again and the same thing would happen for about an hour. I finally got it to fire up and drove it, but when I turned off the engine everything went dead again. Any ideas what's going on? Do you think one of the wires got acid on it anyways?