Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What car would you want if you had bottomless pockets?

...somebody was using this as their daily driver today ~

...up and down our street today :W

attachment.php

:L Funny... There is one here that goes for a ride on a daily basis even if it is raining!...

They are very cool!

Brangeta,

I have to agree with you on the TVR, the older version looks more aggresive. I really like it.

And yes... when thinking of TVR, I was thinking of the wedge. Man did those have issues. When I was in High School, a friends sister had one and it was always breaking down. But it was cool.

Glad to see they are alive.

-Luigi
:cool

One of my neighbors has a Ferrari 308 GTB as his daily driver. It's Azzuro Blue, approximately a 1976 model, european bumpers, and a very rare single exit exhaust.

He drives it daily and is smoking a cigar everytime I see him. While I'm not fan of smoking, there's just something incredibly cool about him driving that car everyday while puffing on a cigar. Reminds me of Miami Vice or something.

n18800375_30823721_9075.jpg

Brangeta, a fella down the street from us, got rid of his 928s and picked up a Magnum PI 308 :cool Another guy just got a C6 and there are about another 8 or 9 Vettes in the community (not counting ours). The most dynamic car guy owned a small car lot and would bring home the occasional Lambo, Ferrari, etc. Always something. It was odd, as his lot sold Hondas, Nissans, and other econo's and sedans. I think he got into the financing end of things in a BIG way, as he now has mega-centers all over the area - the kind that seem to finance anyone...;shrug
My brother said he last saw him out at an Italian car rally, where he made a right turn across three lanes of traffic, into the side of a Countach! :eek:hnoes

You know, out of all the cars to hit, I think hitting a Lamborghini is at the very top of my list of "worst cars to run into." :eek:hnoes

You know, out of all the cars to hit, I think hitting a Lamborghini is at the very top of my list of "worst cars to run into." :eek:hnoes

What made it worse I suppose, is the owner of the Countach, had supposedly worked for years to buy the car of his dreams, only to have it t-boned.

The F-car driver, handed his business card and said to call him to settle ;shrug I am not sure how I would have reacted to this. Then again, maybe I would not have taken it so well, as the dealer guy had had his house raided by gun toting enforcement agents for allegedly selling cars to "hide money" :WI guess it was karma knocking on his door :eek:hnoes

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom