Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Which fuse/relay on C5 is the one for the DIC (Driver Information Center)?

V

Valente45

-My C5's Driver Information Center (on the right side of the panel) is completely inoperative and dead.
First, the info on the bottom panel has gone crazy - and then turned off completely.
The six buttons (Fuel, Gages, Trip, Options, E/M, Reset) are not working at all.
Please, tell me which fuse/relay is responsible for the buttons of the DIC? Will deeply appreciate a helping hand!

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
Wow! Sorry to hear of your dilemma! Although I can't help with your question I'm certain someone with more knowledge will come along soon.

Just wanted to say hello, welcome you to the :CAC and give your thread a BUMP to keep it active and visible to members checking in.

:wJane Ann

Redheathen

-My C5's Driver Information Center (on the right side of the panel) is completely inoperative and dead.
First, the info on the bottom panel has gone crazy - and then turned off completely.
The six buttons (Fuel, Gages, Trip, Options, E/M, Reset) are not working at all.
Please, tell me which fuse/relay is responsible for the buttons of the DIC? Will deeply appreciate a helping hand!
Did you ever resolve your DIC issue? What was the problem?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom