Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Which fuse/relay on C5 is the one for the DIC (Driver Information Center)?

V

Valente45

-My C5's Driver Information Center (on the right side of the panel) is completely inoperative and dead.
First, the info on the bottom panel has gone crazy - and then turned off completely.
The six buttons (Fuel, Gages, Trip, Options, E/M, Reset) are not working at all.
Please, tell me which fuse/relay is responsible for the buttons of the DIC? Will deeply appreciate a helping hand!

Wow! Sorry to hear of your dilemma! Although I can't help with your question I'm certain someone with more knowledge will come along soon.

Just wanted to say hello, welcome you to the :CAC and give your thread a BUMP to keep it active and visible to members checking in.

:wJane Ann

-My C5's Driver Information Center (on the right side of the panel) is completely inoperative and dead.
First, the info on the bottom panel has gone crazy - and then turned off completely.
The six buttons (Fuel, Gages, Trip, Options, E/M, Reset) are not working at all.
Please, tell me which fuse/relay is responsible for the buttons of the DIC? Will deeply appreciate a helping hand!
Did you ever resolve your DIC issue? What was the problem?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom