Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wife's Birthday Bought Her a 99' C5 Coupe

TODD L GRIFFITH

Corvette
99' MR Coupe, 04' Silverado 03' ZO6 Sold
Bought my wife a 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Coupe fully documented with only 30K miles on it. The old owner from Connecticut traded it in for a new C6 here in Middleboro Ma. at McGee Chevrolet. He took very good care of this one, very clean and completely stock. He even saved us the original window sticker. She is absolutely thrilled and was completely surprised. If the old owner is a member here, please speak up. His C6 on the first night of driving hit a deer, but no injury, or damage thank god.

Bought my wife a 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Coupe fully documented with only 30K miles on it. The old owner from Connecticut traded it in for a new C6 here in Middleboro Ma. at McGee Chevrolet. He took very good care of this one, very clean and completely stock. He even saved us the original window sticker. She is absolutely thrilled and was completely surprised. If the old owner is a member here, please speak up. His C6 on the first night of driving hit a deer, but no injury, or damage thank god.
Congrats, Todd.
This may just open the door for that new garage you've been wanting - no pun intended!:L

-John

Congrats, Todd.
This may just open the door for that new garage you've been wanting - no pun intended!:L

-John
Maybe lol! That is going to get done soon I hope. Need a new office elsewhere hehe. No that isn't a fridge, plasma screen and couch in there :L

Congratulations, Todd! Does this mean your wife will join the CAC, too?

-Patrick

Thanks all. I don't know Patrick if she is going to join. Hopefully she joins all of them like me lol! I added a pic. of it. Completely stock.

Nice!
Now that's the kind of Birthday Present a lady will remember :m
Tell her to join, we'll be nice :D

Tammy

What a guy, Todd!!!!!!! :beer

Elaine

Thanks. Today is a beautiful day here, so she has the sun glasses on, top off and is missing lol!

Thanks. Today is a beautiful day here, so she has the sun glasses on, top off and is missing lol!

Now you are the one stuck home with the girls? ;LOL

Way to go, Todd!
Congrats Mrs. Todd.

:w
Guy

Hi Todd -

Cool!

We bought one for my wife a couple of years ago - a black 99 coupe with 27k miles on it.

My wife loves it and drives it almost every day.

Now you can do things like I did yesterday, i.e. get up early to wash both vettes.....

best regards -

mqqn

Now you can do things like I did yesterday, i.e. get up early to wash both vettes.....

best regards -

mqqn
LOL! That is exactly how my day yesterday started out. :L

Now you are the one stuck home with the girls?

Way to go, Todd!

Congrats Mrs. Todd.

Guy

Yup very true Guy lol!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom