Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1981 Corvette (Low Mileage, great condition)

• Thread starter Mid_America_Motorworks
  • Start date
M

Mid_America_Motorworks

For Sale:

Carefully driven only 5000 miles since rolling off the assembly line, this car has its original tires, window sticker, build sheet and all paperwork from new. This rare Corvette remains in a state of preservation and is totally original and untouched. The engine compartment and chassis abound with original paper tags, chalk & paint markings from assembly technicians. Excellent fit and finish may be found on the hood and doors.
Number 3991 rolled down the line in August of 1981.

This car is metallic silver with dark red interior and would be a great car to campaign NCRS and Bloomington Gold. Please email me at michael.yager@mamotorworks.com or call at (217) 821 - 2007 for more information.

This car is offered for sale to the discriminating collector at $22,950.00

Mid America
I thought this section was for non-commercial advertisement??TLS

tls630 said:
Mid America
I thought this section was for non-commercial advertisement??TLS

I believe it is. However, we do not sell cars as our primary source of income. About once or twice a year we sell a car. If this is against forum rules, please at all means, remove the thread.

Thanks,

Michael

No problem, I was just asking? I have never seen a vendor of any kind advertise here, that's all , it does not bother me. TLS

Sounds like a dream. The price is not to bad either. One thing you might want to mention is what line it ran off. This was the last year of ST-Louis and they ran off of both lines. Feel free to post some pics for us

C3L81 said:
Sounds like a dream. The price is not to bad either. One thing you might want to mention is what line it ran off. This was the last year of ST-Louis and they ran off of both lines. Feel free to post some pics for us

http://www.mamotorworks.com/carsforsale/1981/1981.html

Above is a link you can follow to find more information as well as pictures. I believe this car ran on the Bowling Green line.

Thanks,

Michael

Way more than nice

Excuse me for saying so, but nice is not the word. This is a piece of American history frozen in fiberglass. My '81 (150k miles, chips in the not-so-original paint, and driven like it is stolen on a daily basis) is a nice car. The car offered in this thread is f#&%!ng amazing!

Does anyone have an idea/guess/estimate as to how many '81s have less than 10k miles? I've only seen a couple.

John

My Wife drove 81Kixx home from Cruise-fest and afterward said "Maybe I should get one of these for myself" but this is too nice a car for a driver.

Absoutely beautiful, and offered at a more than reasonable price, IMO. -John

JJS said:
Absoutely beautiful, and offered at a more than reasonable price, IMO. -John

Car is still for sale...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom