Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Attention C5 Owners!

Corvette
2006 'Evil Stealth Black' Roadster
...Especially those of you in:
- Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas & Nebraska
- New Mexico, Wyoming & Utah
- Arizona, Nevada & California
- Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Montana

And our Canadian friends in:
-British Columbia, Alberta, Sasketchewan & Manitoba

Have you registered for the Corvette Action Center's Annual CruiseFest Gathering yet? Well, what are you waiting for?

How's this for an incentive- we have a C5 Mod Party scheduled for CruiseFest involving C5s. And best of all, you ladies and gentlemen get to pick what Modification or Maintenance Item you would most like to see performed on a C5, LIVE, right in front of you.

So go sign up for CruiseFest- and then vote in the Mod Poll!

Well... what are you waiting for? CruiseFest is finally coming west!
:)

-Patrick

...Especially those of you in:
- Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas & Nebraska
- New Mexico, Wyoming & Utah
- Arizona, Nevada & California
- Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Montana

And our Canadian friends in:
-British Columbia, Alberta, Sasketchewan & Manitoba

-Patrick

What the hell, Missouri's not invited this year? ;shrug

( don't blame you, I live here, I've met THE people :L )

31c252d1b5.jpg

What the hell, Missouri's not invited this year? ;shrug

( don't blame you, I live here, I've met THE people :L )

31c252d1b5.jpg

Now, now... no slights against our Ozark friends from Missouri. ;) However, if you take a look at who's already registered fro CruiseFest this year, we actually have a pretty good representation from the mid-west.

It's the folks from the states out west- the ones we moved CruiseFest west to try and get to come to one of our annual gatherings- who are under-represented. I'm just trying to get them to get off the dime and come! It's going to be a blast this year.

-Patrick

From The Eastern Power Base

Patrick - is it too early to start talking about where CF08 will be?;LOL
Remo:cool

spring07.JPG

Objects in the mirrors....tend to disappear

Patrick - is it too early to start talking about where CF08 will be?;LOL

Now, Remo, are you suggesting that we hold CruiseFest 2008 in New Hampshire, so that not only will it be in a more convenient location for you, but that it will enable everyone to finally be able to see Rob's "phantom" ZR-1?
:eek

That's very bad of you, Remo. Very, very naughty! Rob will be very unhappy with you when he reads this.
:nono

;LOL
-Patrick

Now, Remo, are you suggesting that we hold CruiseFest 2008 in New Hampshire, so that not only will it be in a more convenient location for you, but that it will enable everyone to finally be able to see Rob's "phantom" ZR-1?
:eek

That's very bad of you, Remo. Very, very naughty! Rob will be very unhappy with you when he reads this.
:nono

;LOL
-Patrick

Well according to NCRS information. On a per capita basis - there are more Corvettes in the Northeast than "any" other area of the country.:upthumbs See you in Colorado Springs.

Patrick - are you going to be dug out (yet again) by mid June?

Signed,
Pressing My Luck

Well, it's true we did have a nasty storm that blew through here Tuesday. Started as rain in the morning. By 10:00 AM it was rain mixed with snow. By noon, it was all snow, and it was now cold enough to start accumulating- a heavy, moisture-intense snow that snapped tree branches and brought down powerlines. There's actually some folks up in the foothills that still don't have power back (snowfall totals equalled close to 2 feet up there.)

But- It blew itself out by Wednesday, and the warming trend we've been getting has made a mess with all the run offs. Even that's largely gone now. Temps are predicted to be up in the 80s this weekend, the grass is greening up nicely, and I predict we've seen the last snow of the season (fingers crossed).

So- get your Corvettes ready folks! Colorado will be dry and eager to see CAC folks this June!

:w
-Patrick

Royal Gorge Bridge - Colorado Springs

Come on folks - sign up and come on out to the Corvette Action
Center's CruiseFest 07 in Colorado Springs - last week in June.
We'll have a blast. See you there.
ThirtyFour.jpg

Patrick - are you going to be dug out (yet again) by mid June?

Signed,
Pressing My Luck
I don't know about the mountains, they still look pretty white but along the Front Range, it was in the 80's on Sunday. I had the top down and went for a very nice ride. I did see a few other Vettes out and about it was so nice to be able to give them a big wave and get one in return.

My wife is starting to think that would be a fun trip! Normally she doesn't want to be anywhere close to the Vette so this could be a first for us!

My wife is starting to think that would be a fun trip! Normally she doesn't want to be anywhere close to the Vette so this could be a first for us!

JRose, your wife has excellent tastes! You and she will LOVE Colorado Springs, and you'll have a regular hoot with all the all activities you have to choose from!

I hope you decide to come!
-Patrick

I'm tryin to find a c5 so my brother can join us. So far I am still the only Montana attendant.

You're in Great Falls? Excellent! Someone for DRTH VTR to meet up with and caravan to Colorado Springs with.
:upthumbs

-Patrick

JRose, your wife has excellent tastes! You and she will LOVE Colorado Springs, and you'll have a regular hoot with all the all activities you have to choose from!

I hope you decide to come!
-Patrick
She decided that we were going to Colorado so the regestration is in the mail!

Geesh, a guy shows up once without his corvette to the Cruisefest and the whole state of Iowa is blacklisted. Now I can probably think of a dozen good reasons, but I hope I'm not to blame.... :ugh

How about if I buy you a beer Patrick??? :beer

Just messin' with ya, except for the buying you a beer, that's a promise I'll keep buddy. You deserve it.

:w See you there in beautiful Colorado !!

Geesh, a guy shows up once without his corvette to the Cruisefest and the whole state of Iowa is blacklisted. Now I can probably think of a dozen good reasons, but I hope I'm not to blame.... :ugh

How about if I buy you a beer Patrick??? :beer

Just messin' with ya, except for the buying you a beer, that's a promise I'll keep buddy. You deserve it.

:w See you there in beautiful Colorado !!

Cheers, ZZ! We're looking forward to hosting CruiseFest, and I know you're going to have a great time.

And no, we aren't blacklisting folks from Iowa, or Missori, or Minnesota... We just wanted our fellow CAC folks from waaaaaaay out west to know this may be the last time for a long time CruiseFest comes out this way. It'd be shame to miss out on your chance to meet up with the folks you talk to online everyday!

:w
-Patrick

Patrick,

How about this? An enormous prize for the 100th Corvette signed up for CF07.

P.S. See you in June:)

spring07.JPG

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom