Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway pictures w/in> feel free to add some to the thread

Those wheels should be mandatory. I really like them compared to the other 2008 Chevy wheels. :thumb

Just a few shots from the visit to mecca....Big John...got to have a ride in your 16 someday...
IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

I can attest it is a treat to have a visit with Big John and see one of his Callaway wonders!!!:beer

2712771094_fa51e3fc3a_b.jpg

2712764512_59ce65d102_b.jpg

2711954027_d8f0440c9b_b.jpg

2711954531_b09cab2e88_b.jpg
Peter looks a lot like a Ken doll in that last pic. :chuckle

Pete, what size are the wheels and tires on that Speedster?

PS It needs a home in Texas and I have room in mine

This has been a terrific thread over the last 5+ years, but it seems a lot of the early pictures have vanished ( or is it my computer??).

It would be great if someone (??) could organize and catalog the Callaway Corvette pictures by model and year so you could see the evolution and different models of the cars in a photo library from '87 to now. New pictures can get dropped in line by year and owners can add theirs by production number so the cataloging can be sequenced (87-91 CTTC,CL1,CR1,C12,SC,race cars, C8, etc).

Organizing our CC eye candy for easier and permanent viewing....perhaps on the COG site?

I don't know about the COG website... but Supporting Members ( $20 per year ) here on the CAC already have that option in the form of the Member Galleries.

CAC Member Galleries

Although I've only just started organizing my photos by subject and in some cases, model year, it would be very easy for a member to do just that, including notes explaining each image posted.

:wJane Ann

This has been a terrific thread over the last 5+ years, but it seems a lot of the early pictures have vanished ( or is it my computer??).

It would be great if someone (??) could organize and catalog the Callaway Corvette pictures by model and year so you could see the evolution and different models of the cars in a photo library from '87 to now. New pictures can get dropped in line by year and owners can add theirs by production number so the cataloging can be sequenced (87-91 CTTC,CL1,CR1,C12,SC,race cars, C8, etc).

Organizing our CC eye candy for easier and permanent viewing....perhaps on the COG site?

Great suggestion!

That is the concept of the spotter's guide scaled back from the original thought to catalog all Callaway cars. Just not enough hours in the day and detours pop up along the way.

This would provide depth and breadth to the content on the COG site.

One concern that I have is that I do not want to encourage picture theft for people to go grab other people's pictures on the web. I have developed an upload form which allows COG members to upload pictures they have and want to display on a gallery. I prefer it to be original photos. If they want to send links to where other people's pictures are I would rather link to it (and credit it that way). More details to follow.

-Luigi
:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom