Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Envelop Icons big again

Corvette
'13 427 60th vert - '21 Silver Flare Coupe - CTS V Wagon(4-door Vette)
Howdy,

The latest update to the forums has made the 'envelop icons' on the left end of the threads big again to the point where they are not showing the "You have posted in this thread' part of the icon.

thread_new-16.png
Contains unread posts
thread-16-right.png
Contains no unread posts
thread_hot_new-16.png
Hot thread with unread posts
thread_hot-16.png
Hot thread with no unread posts
thread_lock-16.png
Thread is closed
thread_dot-16-right.png
You have posted in this thread

I'm only seeing the upper left quarter of the icon again. IE 8.0

I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing :confused I'm using FF 4.0.1. Maybe it's because I've got a 22" monitor.;shrug

Got word from Rob that he upgraded the forum software earlier this week. As with any upgrades or updates, it will take a few tweaks and adjustments to get where we want to be.
He's working on it as time allows. :upthumbs

Thanks for all you do, Rob!

:wJane Ann

I'll add that Rob stays on top of software changes, revisions and modifications to keep the Corvette Action Center operating on the most current software available through vBulletin.

We have all grown accustom to seeing our forums set up a certain way, WELL what we see is actually a rendition of vBulletin and Rob's magic. You would not believe what he goes through with a major revision as it effects the entire Corvette Action Website and keeping it all tied together for our ease of use. Plus Rob works a "normal" Computer related job as his full time work and even has a couple of side jobs he works.

Each time we see something strange, it is what everyone else that uses vBulletion see on a daily basis, most websites don't have a person as dedicated to it as we do to keep everything somewhat normal looking and seamless during the upgrades, and believe it or not some websites don't care and some don't even do the upgrades...

Rob has been doing the Corvette Action Center for over 10 YEARS now, hopefully he continues his love affair with Corvette and being the BEST CORVETTE WEBSITE on the net!!

Oh, Rob when you get a little extra time I think we need to order some more TP for the Ladies Room ;)

Bud

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom