Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Members: Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center and Congratulations

Im new to the corvette world here, iv had my vette for about a month now and love it, iv had a gto in the past and it is nothi g compared to the vette. I have a 2004 c5 auto with just a CAI, pretador tune and a cat back for now..

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your first Corvette, you will never be the same and that :D is permanent too, especially anytime you drive your Vettee :happyanim:

-Bill :w

Welcome

Im new to the corvette world here, iv had my vette for about a month now and love it, iv had a gto in the past and it is nothi g compared to the vette. I have a 2004 c5 auto with just a CAI, pretador tune and a cat back for now..

Welcome to the forum. My first muscle car was a 69' Olds 442. The C5's are really nice ... enjoy.

Bought my C5 Z06 a couple of months ago. Wanted a vette all my life. 2003 Z06 with 22,000 miles when I got it. Drive it every day, already has 25,000 :).
My name is Dana, line in Jacksonville, Florida

Welcome Dana. Your C5 will be a great every day car in FL.

Welcome to Corvette Action Center and Congratulations!

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your CORVETTE :happyanim:

-Bill

new Corvette owner

2012 cyber gray,1lt, 8400 miles, love it!:D

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 92

2012 cyber gray,1lt, 8400 miles, love it!:D

Welcome aboard, nice looking Corvette :happyanim:

Welcome to the CAC

Very nice. Enjoy!

Tom

Finally bought a Vette, just joined CAC

Been watching the site for a while now, just joined, and just wanted to day Hi. Great site! I just bought a pristine 1993 conv 6 speed. Will try to post some pics soon.

Been watching the site for a while now, just joined, and just wanted to day Hi. Great site! I just bought a pristine 1993 conv 6 speed. Will try to post some pics soon.

:welcome we're glad you've joined us. Also congratulations on finding yourself a CORVETTE you will never be the same again, the big :D is permanent anytime you drive or look at your CORVETTE, :Steerdrive it like you stole it :louWe do like pictures :happyanim:

Thank you posted pics of my beautiful black on black 5000original mile c3 looking forward to warm weather here in Ohio so I can enyoy it a little mike81

New to the Corvette World

Hi All,

Just purchased my first Corvette 02 Rag top! I was a mustang guy all my life, had a opportunity to buy a car that I know was well pampered. Man I did not know what I was missing:w

Hi All,

Just purchased my first Corvette 02 Rag top! I was a mustang guy all my life, had a opportunity to buy a car that I know was well pampered. Man I did not know what I was missing:w

Welcome aboard! :w

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!

Greetings from Finland

In Finland we are finally getting started with summer warmth and car events. Long, cold winter is over and my -88 is happily roaring through our uneven roads. I traded this digital wonder last summer with a Jeep XJ and have been upgrading it since by deleting old, giant stereo equipment, ugly steering wheel and shifter, blueprinting the rough hydramatic(my first tranny fix) and adjusting the suspension thoroughly. Air pump is empty now, exhaust system is breathing through self-made tubes with flow-through mufflers and the tbi warmer is bypassed. I have been seeking suitable Beemer wheels but little by little getting used to the original 80-looks of the originals. A little bit of rough open road challenge looks inside and out...
IMG_3954%20Large_zpsds3ftoc7.jpg

new to forum with 81 Corvette 4 spd new to me

In WA state, East side Spokane area with an 81, dk blue met, dk blue int, 4 spd, new to me. I like this body design..think they are way under-sold by many sellers..their loss, my gain. The Haggerty price guide has it about right..for now. This one has the 350 uncorked..with Edlebrock cam, intake, carb..and true dual exhaust without the Calif stuff.

New here, and man will I need help.

New member. Just bought my first 3000 dollar corvette. It looks a little rough. It needs a fair amount of work, But it runs solid and shifts smoothly. I've rebuilt Jeeps in the past and hopefully rebuilding this C4 won't bankrupt me. :)

New member. Just bought my first 3000 dollar corvette. It looks a little rough. It needs a fair amount of work, But it runs solid and shifts smoothly. I've rebuilt Jeeps in the past and hopefully rebuilding this C4 won't bankrupt me. :)
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :w

Welcome aboard, newbie1966. You'll find a wealth of knowledge here, as far as bankrupting you, I wouldn't count on that. These things tend to get more than we care to admit. :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom