Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

igo4vols said:

Don't tell me that the picture is recent as I may have to jump off the Tobin Bridge except for the fact that there is so much snow that I probably would land safely. Woke up to 7 degrees F and I'm thinkin', "where's global warming when we really need it?"

I wish it was now but it was Spring 2003. The DIY Network did a feature on the car and parked it it my back yard. It is a balmy 45 today.

igo4vols said:
I wish it was now but it was Spring 2003. The DIY Network did a feature on the car and parked it it my back yard. It is a balmy 45 today.
I feel much better now-misery certainly does love company!

igo4vols said:
Nice photo composition.What was the feature about,& on what program? Around here today we'll be around 60*,& yesterday some places were around 70*

I think it was Talk2DIY Automotive. That show does a piece on viewers and their cars on each episode. They talk about the history of the car, what you have done to it, and what you want to do to it, etc. http://www.diynet.com

Here's my 72' at Hot Augst Nights in Reno Nevada.

Please see attachement

Rab563 said:
Here's my 72' at Hot Augst Nights in Reno Nevada.
Nice!

Im not sure how to put pictures, but ill try.

dff9.jpg

Nope it's actually a 1979 GM color called Firemist and my original color is War Bonnet Yellow. Inirenberg what type of wheels are you running, they look great.

GrandSport 614 said:
Nope it's actually a 1979 GM color called Firemist and my original color is War Bonnet Yellow. Inirenberg what type of wheels are you running, they look great.

Thanks, they are the ubiquitous American Racing Torque Thrust IIs in 16X8 size. Re.: clearance issues, they are no muss no fuss over stock brakes. They are polished aluminum, which requires care to stay as purty as they are now/new. I bought the AR wheel wax that they recommend on their web site and application is task numero uno as soon as I get the car home from its' winter slumber.

lnirenberg said:
Thanks, they are the ubiquitous American Racing Torque Thrust IIs in 16X8 size. Re.: clearance issues, they are no muss no fuss over stock brakes. They are polished aluminum, which requires care to stay as purty as they are now/new. I bought the AR wheel wax that they recommend on their web site and application is task numero uno as soon as I get the car home from its' winter slumber.
I'm running the same ones,in 17 x 8.I think I'd better get some of that wax you mention. http://www.msnusers.com/sharkC3/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=4

joevettey said:
Here is my banana cream piece of pie
Well, that's definitely an apt description. I haven't seen that scheme before. Interesting...

I like it. :cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom