Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

I'll give it a shot. This is the imposter. It is a '78 Pace Car wannbe.

Here's my '71 LT-1

DSC00515.jpg

With the top up:
DSC00510.jpg

Hey Tweek (Ron)

Long time no see! Your car is lookin great. I hope all is well with the family.

Dave

76 L48

Here are some pics of my 76 Vette, color is Mahogany Metallic with Buckskin interior. It is an L48 Auto with Gymkhana suspension, factory aluminum wheels and every option that was available in late 76. I have owned the car since 1977 and have all the documentaion, window stickers, key knockouts, showroom brochures owners manual etc. The car is all original except the bumpers were repainted as they were faded, mufflers, tires and calipers have been replaced plus Koni Shock absorbers.

vette76.jpg

tom102,

What a beauty. Nice to see someone preserve such a fine example of a mid seventies Shark.

Tom

tom102 said:
Here are some pics of my 76 Vette, color is Mahogany Metallic with Buckskin interior. It is an L48 Auto with Gymkhana suspension, factory aluminum wheels and every option that was available in late 76. I have owned the car since 1977 and have all the documentaion, window stickers, key knockouts, showroom brochures etc. The car is all original except the bumpers were repainted as they were faded, mufflers, tires and calipers have been replaced plus Koni Shock absorbers.

vette76.jpg
Tom, for some reason I could not see you pic, please try again, I have a 76 with the same colors inside and out, I have only had mine a little over a year. I would love to see some pics of one like mine only in better shape. Thanks

My Sweet Thang

Hope I did sig right it should show up.
hmm anyways I'll try this way..
myvette.bmp

Okie,

I tried reposting the pictures, I dont know why you couldnt see them as they showed fine in your quote anyhow if you still cannot see them I can email to you if you want

Tom

Tom Bryant said:
tom102,

What a beauty. Nice to see someone preserve such a fine example of a mid seventies Shark.

Tom
Tom Bryant

Thank You for the compliment. I had a difficult time with my wife when I bought the car, she wanted a Datsun 240. Luckily I sorta won out as I doubt very much that I would still have the Datsun
I am retired now and took the vette out of storage a year ago, it was stored for 7 years. So now I have the time to play with it and enjoy it fully.

Picture quality ain't the best, but you'll get the idea.

smoked candy apple red laquer. about 8years old. Looks best at 20 feet or 20mph. Thanks.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom