Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

Litevette...very nice job! You did what I had in mind if I had bought a second 69 coupe. All you guys have amazing rides to be proud of.

LiteVette, what part of Orlando are you in?...and yes i'll be at OctoberVette's

Robin

Thanks

Red69, Thank You for the compliment

ROBIN7TFOUR, I live in Rosemont. I think I should be able to be at OctoberVette's too (if the shop gets done working on my car that is).

Lite, i am just around the corner from you. i am in the lockhart area ,off Beggs rd. we'll have to meet soon. bring a paint brush if you're stopping by! hahaha

Robin

Here's mine as taken at this year's Bloomington Gold event in St. Charles, IL.

Tyler Townsley said:
I posted the car earlier but got these shots tonight.
Tyler nice pics, but I love the first one.:cool

I finally got the digital away from my son for a few quick pics. The cars in this thread are terrific. Gotta love those sharks!

510206_46_full.jpg

510206_47_full.jpg

Here's my sad excuse for a Corvette
transmounted16.JPG

enginemounted20.JPG

enginemounted23.JPG

enginemounted25.JPG

frontflare7.JPG

still a looooong way to go.

Im in ...

the one of me leaning into it is in front of the Auburn inn at cruise fest.

be it ever so humble sherry's 77
gotta luv it ..i do:)

Twin Turbo - I don't see the 'sad excuse' part in your photo's. Looks like you already have the most important parts put together (with a couple of noticable extras). I'm sure I speak for the rest of us when I say that I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Semper Fidelis,
Culprit

It's just a mockup for fabricating parts & stuff, the body engine and trans will have to come out again for more mods to the frame, birdcage is finished (was damaged) but the fiberglass still needs a lot of work, as does the suspension (coil overs), roll cage needs to be finished still and interior redone from scratch (not stock). It's looking more promising than it actually is, it's just an empty body w/ column & pedals + brake booster, a bare frame w/ front susp & diff and the engine & tranny..that's all.

Here's a new one on my '77. Engine Experts of Raleigh will be using this image on their ad. They did the motor replacement for me too.

33681_p_50638E20-2B3D-897A-21612ED5B9B84FBE.jpg

33681_p_506209D1-2B3D-897A-27032943F9A2CEFA.jpg

Interesting hood ornament :D

photovette,

Is that the new model waxmaster?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom