Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

This is how it is now (the before pic) Rough but not too bad.
83976Vette2a.JPG

Finally, my 1972...

Some of you may recall my trade of a pristine '72 Chevelle SS for this Targa Blue coupe with (pretty) rare red vinyl interior. Here she is. By the way, her name is Tibby, short for Tiburon, spanish for...SHARK!

Rick

Try one more...

Hope I'm getting this attachment thing down. Now if I can figure out the Avatar...

Cheers,

Rick

Breakfast Anyone???

attachment.php

My 71

attachment.php

Right before it was loaded on the truck from the sunny south to the soon to be snowy northeast. Finally got the AC working, just in time for winter, the first of many winter projects. Who of us can leave well enough alone? Anyone? Will post the product of winter's labor after the snow melts.

my 1975 driving project

here is my drivable project ... not much done to it now, just trying to keep it healthy, then in my spar time / money i do little things to it. Long term list includes a ZZ383, 700R4, 3.55's, the expensive stuff :)

Kev

Attached Thumbnails

Yeah,I want a 700R4 to go with my 3:55's to make it easier to go on road trips with my Club(lower rpms highway cruising)=about $1500,not including install. ..,& I'd like to redo my leather seats in 2-tone leather-"burgandy" & black=about $900,Then I have carpet I will install soon,and a hood or spoiler maybe,& keyless entry & security alarm.Thats the short list.....

Hi C3RVETTE,

The Daytona Yellow 70 LT-1 is mine. The others are a sample of some of the C3s in our club. Clockwise from from the yellow = 72 Steel Cities Grey LT-1, 71 Ontario Orange LT-1, 69 Cortez Silver, 72 Elkhart Green, 69 Cortez Silver w/Red interior. Glad you enjoyed.

We have about 35 vettes in my Club,but unfortunately I am one of about 5-6 C3's.The majority are C5's,some C4's,and about 3 C2's.We have one member with 5 Corvettes!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom