Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

You Got That Right! I haven't been here NEAR enough lately but will make a resolution to spend more CAC time in 2010. It is ALWAYS a good day when my email signals a note that ends up being from you! HAPPY NEW YEAR STEFAN!

T:wM

I now return this thread to it's original intention........................ ;LOL

And to you too a Happy New Year Tom. Be around more often. :) :w

Nice! But,its too late!:rotfl:chuckle:w

For such a beauty parked next to a new fandangled Vette. NEVER TOO LATE :chuckle

:w
-Stefan

New Arrival!

Just wanted to share my new arrival! It is a 1971 Pro-Street Corvette. This car has allowed me the chance to fulfill a long time dream of owning and driving a truly "rowdy" street machine. The car has a definite attitude-it is an original big block Corvette. It currently has a 396 coupled to a TH400 transmission and a 3,500 rpm stall converter. A narrowed Ford rear and Weld Wheels help complete "her" look! I can't wait for Spring!

Just wanted to share my new arrival! It is a 1971 Pro-Street Corvette. This car has allowed me the chance to fulfill a long time dream of owning and driving a truly "rowdy" street machine. The car has a definite attitude-it is an original big block Corvette. It currently has a 396 coupled to a TH400 transmission and a 3,500 rpm stall converter. A narrowed Ford rear and Weld Wheels help complete "her" look! I can't wait for Spring!
Looks great! Run good? :cool I notice the previous owner considered it an "SS"!
:thumb

VERY nicely done - Congrats!

OK, I said I would post a few more pics when I got a better camera, so here goes.
SDC10026.jpg

SDC10029.jpg

SDC10036.jpg

SDC10037.jpg

SDC10034.jpg

SDC10040.jpg

PS dont mind the snow. roads were clear, and I just had to drive her around today. All I can say is I am in LOVE with this corvette!
Cant wait till I get her all fixed up and get my brother in law that runs a auto body shop to sand her down and give her a new black paint job.

Mike.

How do you keep that pristine white interior so clean!:thumb Nice exanple of a C3:beer

How do you keep that pristine white interior so clean!:thumb Nice exanple of a C3:beer
a little elbow grease and lots of self discipline!!! LMAO.

Mike.

68 roadster

Since this picture was taken I've put on the correct rocker panels. Look much better now.

My 69

Just waiting for it to clear customs so I can take delivery.

69_vette.jpg

Last edited:
My 69

Thanks C3R, unfortunately the crew found the stash and and it all went up in smoke:chuckle

Last edited:
Thanks C3R, unfortunately the crew found the stash and and iit all went up in smoke:chuckle
:duh Well,that just sucks big time! :ugh Hopefully you still have your personal stash growing in the back yard though.:confused

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom