Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

69_Dream

Over the last couple months, I noticed a great thread "Show a picture of your car thread" in the C1 & C2 General and Technical Discussion section. I enjoyed this thread to no end since I'm a HUGE mid year fan! ... and I'm a sucker for those solid axles too (gotta love those fuelies).

Just a little dissapointed to not see some killer sharks. Let's see those C3's. :_rock

To start the party off, here's mine:

driver_front.jpg

Sly

Good idea Sly (nice car too!),
Here is mine next to that silver C6 @ CruiseFest '04..

Stefan
:w

My 78...

About to run with the 'big guns' at the Texas Motor Speedway...

589129_9.jpg

And guess who won... :L

589129_10.jpg

Well that was weird, I tried to post a pic to this thread but when I went to attach it, I got this message

"DCP04117.JPG:
You have already attached this file in thread : Post a picture of your Corvette"

Does this mean that you can only attach a file to one thread, what do I have to do? rename the file, what I did was go to the orginal thread copy the pic and paste it to this one seems like alot of work, guess I am just not that good a computer guy.

Never seen THAT one Okie. If you simply rename it I'm sure it'll work, I'm sure someone knows but I'm not a posting expert.Sly

Here's a couple of pics of my baby!

The styling of the C3's are my absolute favorite.
DSC00115.sized.jpg

DSC00126.sized.jpg

Hey sj20343, Where did you get your paint job and how much?

It is actually a 7 yr old paint job, out of Houston, TX. I think it was around 5k. It's starting to show some problems. I stayed original and did a laquer finish. Big mistake! Webs are starting to pop up. I am going to get it re-painted late this year, or early next year, but use clearcoat.

Here's mine

c3vr_sig_35v2.jpg

5k! Hmm to much for me. But I assume that paint job has like 2 differnt colors and some type of stuff to make it reflect and a special clear coat. I just want one good soild shinny charcoal gray.

mine again..need some new pictures with the wheels painted and the new hood.

c3's are the nicest looking of the vette's . But, the c'2 are right there with them.

Sure are some sweet rides :_rock

Love the paint scheme Robin, that blue is gorgeous!

Sly

Probably not a "killer vette" you're looking for, but it gets me to and from work everyday:
myvette.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom