Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

1977 Corvette

New Stuff
Classic Corvette White,Leather Buckskin seats, Carpet, Door panels, Dash, Trim, Tinted rear Window, Leather Steering Wheel.
1977 L82 355ci balanced four bolt main, forged pistons, Edelbrock Aluminum Performer Heads and Intake.
Centerforce clutch. Balanced Drive and Half shafts, U joints.
Accel Blueprint Distributor and Super Coil, Delco Wires, K&N air filter, Griffen Aluminum Radiator
Energy Suspension Polyurethane Bushings, Moog Ball Joint and Tie Rod Ends, GM F-41 Front Springs.
Delco Performer shocks, Vette Brake Rear Fiberglass 330lb Mono spring, Poly-adjustable Strut rods,
Trailing arm Bushings Bolts and Spacers Wheel Bearings Emergency Brake Pads, Cable, Pulley & Handle.
Florida Brake SS Calipers, Braided steel brake lines. B F Goodrich 245 60 15s, Factory Aluminum wheels and center caps.
Classic Corvette White Paint. Cross Flag emblems, Front Bumper cover, Tail light lens, Power Antenna. MagnaFlow SS Mufflers, High Flow SS Cat. Plus much much more.

street carp said:
Here's mine in the showroom before I bought it last month.
tte69BlueBlue3504speedindoor.JPG

Did you buy this one off Ebay...I know I saw it somewhere for sale.....Beautiful car....

Yes, it was on eBay. Here is the auction. Realizing it was just down the street from me I went down there to ONLY look at it. In a couple of hours I had purchased it.

73 L82 M21 4 Speed, 3.70 Posi , original paint and interior
Code 945 Blue-green, Dark Saddle interior

156tsv8.jpg

156tyzk.jpg

My Collectors Edition

75,943 miles
New Paint/Decals
Near Mint Interior
etc etc

59802c10.jpg

Heres my '82

Alot of nice cars in here :v

Here's the latest pic of my POS :)

vette3.jpg

PIVOT !!! I have had my '76 Stingray for 2 1/2 days now, and you have just given me the standard I am going to use when I paint it.

Perfect color and great finish!!

PIVOT !!! I have had my '76 Stingray for 2 1/2 days now, and you have just given me the standard I am going to use when I paint it.

Perfect color and great finish!!

Who is "PIVOT?" Are you referring to the brandywine image. That is a nice color.

well, now that the car is pretty much done and looks decent I guess I can post my C3 now.

page190-1011-full.jpg

page190-1010-full.jpg

page190-1001-full.jpg

page171-1030-full.jpg

page171-1031-full.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom