Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

Heres pics of my 2 C3's which the wife allowed me to park on the lawn during my B-Day party this past June

IMG_5316.jpg

IMG_5318.jpg
A couple nice examples of the fine C3 classic lines! :thumb

Wow your a lucky man having two vettes:thumb
And liked the "allowed to park on the grass"bit:chuckle

Sweet Additions..

I love that this thread has 583 replies (584 with mine) and 58,813 views.. WOW !! :thumb

:w
-Stefan

Recently purchased this on a whim. Has turned into a major project, but I am motivated! Interior was less than desirable. Several deck screws used to attach center console trim, etc., etc. Carpet sliced and diced.. Need I say more? Last order of interior parts coming in next week and we can put her back together the right way!

UPDATE 11/09 Got it back together. Took longer than expected because the deeper I went the more I found to fix/correct! Opted to blend a little more black to the original blue interior spec by adding black leather console side panels and e-brake cover. Will likely rebuild rear speaker boxes and black leather cover them as well. Likely a never ending project! Couldn't pass up on the blue LED's for dome lighting. Much more light inside than pics show.
Got any more pics & info on your LED lite install? :confused

:upthumbs More importantly, she allows you to have 3 of these things. Looks to The Doktor like we have an Enabler and someone with a Serious Problem! :beer

LOL I have had this problem since I was 16 and was told their was no cure :thumb

Steel Blue 75

My coupe was orignally steel blue. The previous owner painted it the midnight blue it is now and I'm chomping at the bit to paint it back to steel blue. It seems that out of the 33,83? coupes maunufacted in '75, only 1268 were steel blue. I rarely see pictures of 75's that color. I hope you can post soon.

I have a Steel Blue 75, been researching these car for years. Want to compare information... would love to hear about your car also.

brettwhite72@yahoo.com

Here's a few pics of my '69.
Top_41.jpg

[/
:upthumbs Drop Dead BEAUTIFUL, particularly with the top on! But black? Looks like I need to turn you on to my Duntov trim tags! :boogie:boogie

Beautiful Ride!

T:wM

Very nice. The wheels are perfect for the car.

:upthumbs Drop Dead BEAUTIFUL, particularly with the top on! But black? Looks like I need to turn you on to my Duntov trim tags! :boogie:boogie

Beautiful Ride!

Thanks, MM-C5. I swore years ago that I would never have another black car. ;shrug

Happy New Year.

Very nice. The wheels are perfect for the car.

Thanks, Tom. I'm just trying to get motivated this winter to start some more projects. I have a 496 and L88 hood sitting in my garage. Will be going with electric fans and probably a five speed, as well.

4966.jpg

Happy New Year!!

Well I am just a bit late to this party, but here is my 80.
307190341765_0_0.jpg

307424091269_0_0.jpg

307424291077_0_0.jpg

Foggy day?:confused

Nah just lousy cellphone camera, I have a new Digital camera on its way.
I figured since I now have a Corvette I should have a better Camera to take pictures and do it some real justice. I will post better pics after I get the camera and figure out how to use it to get best pictures.

Mike.

Nah just lousy cellphone camera, I have a new Digital camera on its way.
I figured since I now have a Corvette I should have a better Camera to take pictures and do it some real justice. I will post better pics after I get the camera and figure out how to use it to get best pictures.

Mike.
Sounds good,what R U looking at for a digital? -I have a nice Sony Cybershot 6mp/12x zoom,but since no one could afford the upgrade I wanted I broke down & got a Nikon D5000 DSLR for my own present.My birthdays on the 10th anyhow.Still figuring features out on it...........;shrug http://cameras.about.com/od/nikoncamerareviews/gr/nikon_d5000_review.htm

Nah just lousy cellphone camera......I figured since I now have a Corvette I should have a better Camera to take pictures and do it some real justice. Mike.
;LOL;LOL;LOL Sound logic Mike! Beautiful C3!

Never too late.. ;)
You Got That Right! I haven't been here NEAR enough lately but will make a resolution to spend more CAC time in 2010. It is ALWAYS a good day when my email signals a note that ends up being from you! HAPPY NEW YEAR STEFAN!

I now return this thread to it's original intention........................ ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom