Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Reached a milestone on my '73

Corvette
1973 L-48 Coupe
Today on a cruise we rolled over more fun miles:cool
8-10-07045.jpg

Thanks to the good folks here at the CAC for helping me along the way to fix it right and how to care for it. And Theresa and myself and my family have made some great friends along the way:upthumbs.

Heres to the next roll over:beer

~Chas

Looks like you have it about broken in ;LOL; the funny thing on my Vettes the oldest one has the lowest miles but thats because I have only owned it one year and it has steep rear gears.

I hope you are planning on putting some miles on it next Saturday. :cool

Looks like you have it about broken in ;LOL; the funny thing on my Vettes the oldest one has the lowest miles but thats because I have only owned it one year and it has steep rear gears.

I hope you are planning on putting some miles on it next Saturday. :cool

Things are shaping up well dude, email me directions from I-75 southbound.:beer

Chas

That's cool. My yellow '73 rolled 130,000 miles on the ride home from the NCRS convention, didn't think to get a pic.

It occurred to me at the time that the last time the '3' saw the light of day was probably in 1975 or so.

Today on a cruise we rolled over more fun miles:cool
8-10-07045.jpg

Thanks to the good folks here at the CAC for helping me along the way to fix it right and how to care for it. And Theresa and myself and my family have made some great friends along the way:upthumbs.

Heres to the next roll over:beer

~Chas

Old Vettes never die- they just get historic plates!!!
:cool
Enjoy it Chas!

That's cool. My yellow '73 rolled 130,000 miles on the ride home from the NCRS convention, didn't think to get a pic.

It occurred to me at the time that the last time the '3' saw the light of day was probably in 1975 or so.
Now that's something to think about. Very cool.

Well its a first for the 8, Im guessing 2011 or 2012 before the 9 see's it.....

but thats just a guess...

(maybe next spring we hit the road and never look back:D...were only takin what fits in the vette:L)

Chas & Theresa:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom