Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

So...how many of us take our Vetts out if it is raining?

Now that I live in South Carolina, I made my '04 my daily driver. Back in sunny RI my '93 was a garage queen. I'd rather drive it daily than have it sit in the garage. I've only seen a couple of snow flakes here. Rain won't hurt it-you just have to wash the road grime off.

As much as I tell others that "these cars don't melt", I have to admit that I'm reluctant to take ours out if it's raining or expected to. They're just too hard to clean to my specifications afterward! :D

Elaine

As much as I tell others that "these cars don't melt", I have to admit that I'm reluctant to take ours out if it's raining or expected to. They're just too hard to clean to my specifications afterward! :D

Elaine

I would second this; given a choice and I do have I will drive something else if I know there is rain :ugh in the forecast and it :eek:hnoes never, never, never ever sees SNOW!!!

Bill :w

In Oregon if you don`t drive in the rain you don`t drive:upthumbs

Well said, Jerry, and Welcome to the :CAC

My local forecast here in the Rocky Mountain West is for rain this evening, turning into snow overnight. Accumulations of up to inches are expected.

Hmm... where did I put that key to Remo's Winter Meds Cabinet?

Well this weekend it rained down the Jersey Shore...Saturday only and guess what....It didn't melt and the paint did not run! :W Now all of you that are faint of heart please sit before reading the rest ok. Sunday (today) I TOOK IT TO A CAR WASH ! :W I was too lazy to wash it and....ITS OK ! Go figure!:w

Well this weekend it rained down the Jersey Shore...Saturday only and guess what....It didn't melt and the paint did not run! :W Now all of you that are faint of heart please sit before reading the rest ok. Sunday (today) I TOOK IT TO A CAR WASH ! :W I was too lazy to wash it and....ITS OK ! Go figure!:w

I would say we are all guilty :ugh of this once in a while; got to do what you go to do. Was going to take mine to the car wash today but it has rained pretty much all day.

Take care,

:patSomebody post a picture of rain so I can remember what it looks like here in Southern Illinois!;shrug:beer

Here you go but I do not think that he ever goes that far north.;)
9.jpg
I've never seen him farther North than Bowling Green,Ky.!!!:boogie

PS Rain is on the right!!

I've never seen him farther North than Bowling Green,Ky.!!!:boogie

PS Rain is on the right!!

And that is where we get the expression ¨Right as Rain¨:chuckle

Hi Junk, Hows it hanging? I am up to my butt in BS with employee problems;help...Not much time for surfing da net.:(

[/i][/b]And that is where we get the expression ¨Right as Rain¨:chuckle

Hi Junk, Hows it hanging? I am up to my butt in BS with employee problems;help...Not much time for surfing da net.:(

Rain is da Man too!

What's shake'n SPAINISHVETTES you must be busy haven't seen ya on line lately; hope all is well with you and yours :beer

Rain has some awesome music I do know that. . . . . . . . . . . . .:_rock

Bill :beer

No problem in the wet stuff, we have great tires for the wet conditions. Now to take them out in snow, are below 32 degrees with out a dought NO!!!! taking it to a car wash with brushes that hit the car, again NO!!!!!:upthumbs:upthumbs:upthumbs:upthumbsBilly

Rain is da Man too!

:beer

Rain has some awesome music I do know that. . . . . . . . . . . . .:_rock

I've been to 4 of his concerts!!! He and the guys put on 1 Hell of a Show!!:upthumbs
But after living in Florida 22 years,I'm kinda a "Parrot Head"!!!:beer

I am listening to his CD now, awesome music. Since I work for the State of Indiana we have the day off (Veteran's Day) compliments of the citizenry of the State. I hope to wash the plastic car today so I can put the cover on it, but the weather kind of SUCKS!

THANK A VETERAN TODAY FOR THE FREEDOMS WE ALL HAVE; GOD BLESS THE USA AND ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN OF MILITARIES EVERWHERE THAT FIGHT FOR FREEDOM AND THEIR WAY OF LIFE :pat

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom