Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Corvette Action Center Suffers a Loss

Never Forget

He fought for our country!
He is in Corvette Heaven!
:pat

Sad Day, Indeed....

Though I am a stranger to everyone here, it is still sad to lose a member of the Corvette family. My sincere condolences to Bob's family, to all who knew him on a personal level.

Through this whole ordeal I had faith that Bud would beat this. This last setback really had me worried. I planned on stopping to see him today on my way through Amarillo but it just wasn't meant to be. I never knew anyone like him before and there will never be another. A true friend in any way you can define it.

Tom

Though I am a stranger to everyone here, it is still sad to lose a member of the Corvette family. My sincere condolences to Bob's family, to all who knew him on a personal level.
Not that strange, George. I recognize you from the Factory Correct Resto days back on the other forum.

Mac

Rest in peace Bud. You will be missed.

So sad. Rest in peace.

It is with a heavy hart to write this, I got to meet Bud a few years back here in Amarillo TX. At first meeting he was in his rare 81 and me in mine. We talked for over an hour and half, he was a great guy to be around and was a true corvette guy. I will miss him.

So very sorry to hear this. I got to meet Bud and Blackdog on their way thru Missouri on year . We had a great time eating lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy talking about our cars. His "Rare" and my
81 are the same color and I had just gotten mine repainted and he was on the fence about redoing "Rare" We discussed the pros and cons as if we had known each other for years.
I was also at the Corvette Museum when he got to set the L81 Vette Registry brick. That was a big day for him. We had a great time that weekend as well.
If you ever got the chance to meet Bud you knew how great of a guy he was. I for one am glad I got the chance!

Rest in Peace Bud.:pat

Rest in Peace my friend, it's a sad day for certain... prayers of comfort for your family and thanks for all you have done for country, for me personally, and the love of the CORVETTE!!!

You will be missed but not forgotten....:pat

My friend Bud will always be Yoda to me: wise, possessing an inner strength, loyal and always quick with the right thing to say in any situation. From his brandishing of his online light saber to showing me "the hockey hand shake," from listening to his life experiences to watching him get up on stage in Colorado Springs to perform as one of "The Supremes," he was first rate. He loved Corvettes, and loved Corvette people. My prayers go out to Nanc, his wife, and all his family.

Yoda, you are one with the force now. And you will be forever missed.

Bud

I did not know Bud personally, but I remembered the tag Yoda on many of his posts when I got the note of his passing. Sorry to hear another vet has passed. My prayers will be with his family.

Well, Like I generally say at times like this, we will certainly miss Bud for so many, many reasons. But on the other hand, it is so nice to see some Corvette guys, that haven't been on here for a while. Patrick, Lou (Rowdy) and Bill to name just a few. We all hope that you will not be strangers, please come by and visit us more often.

I didn't really know him on a personal level, but I always enjoyed reading his posts. Go with God Bud!

I was afraid to see this post. Sorry, I will write something later.
:cry
stefan

This is a shock!!!I didn't expect this....I'll write some thing later as well....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom