Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{Top-Flight Award} NCRS Show...

*89x2*

At this past weekends' NCRS show in Boston, Callaway owner "LiftMan" (aka, Mark) just sent word to me that he recieved an NCRS Top FLight on his pristine 1989 Callaway Twin Turbo Convertible - While I have not seen pics yet from the show, I do hope to see some of what transpired, as the rules are very orderly and precise when it comes to how it was built.

Congratulations on a fine job with your Callaway!!! :beer

Way to go!

Congrats Mark!
OK, now that that is done, WE must see judging sheets for those that would like to do the same please?
Our clearing house is called Chris!

Guys, working with the NCRS Chapter folks, information was provided on a couple of accounts to clarify the NCRS judging book for the Callaway Twin Turbo Cars. The book as it stood, was general in some instances and with some work and listening (and patience of owners), we were able to make strides forward as to what a "correct Callaway" should be, helping Mark achieve his Top Flight.

One of the purposes in the mission statment of the Callaway Owners Group, is preservation - I think this is a great example of this in action. :cool

Again Mark, Congrats! :beer

Nice...Chris youre an aircleaner change away from it...are you going Top Flight?

callaway top flight

thanks for the recognition , the ncrs process can be very intense but very rewarding . the ncrs judges the cars on originality and condition and cleanliness. i hope to take this car for more advanced judging and performance evaluation. so i will be needing some help from the callaway group.the decal for the black pf25 ac filter passed with flying colors
thanks again
liftman

Guys, working with the NCRS Chapter folks, information was provided on a couple of accounts to clarify the NCRS judging book for the Callaway Twin Turbo Cars. The book as it stood, was general in some instances and with some work and listening (and patience of owners), we were able to make strides forward as to what a "correct Callaway" should be, helping Mark achieve his Top Flight.

One of the purposes in the mission statment of the Callaway Owners Group, is preservation - I think this is a great example of this in action. :cool

Again Mark, Congrats! :beer

Congrats Mark! :_rock Glad to see someone is blazing the trail in this area! Would be very interested in details as I get ready to start on 89 #59 :bang Builder finished exterior of new garage today! :cool Thanks Ike

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom