Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What car would you want if you had bottomless pockets?

Brangeta

Just a dreamer topic...

What car would you buy if you had bottomless pockets? You can pick up to three. You can restrict yourself to Callaways, or you can pick anything else you can imagine.

My number 1 choice would be a ~1968 (because I like the eyelashes around the headlights) Lamborghini Miura in Verde Ithaca with black and green interior.
miura1.jpg

lamborghini_miura_4.jpg

My 2nd choice would be a Ferrari F50 painted in Azzuro California. Unfortunately the one pictured below was repainted its original red.
BlueF50.jpg

My 3rd choice is a hard one. I'm torn between the purple Vector M12, a Callaway C8, a Ferrari 512 or 308, and a 1997 Viper GTS -- blue with white stripes. I'll have to choose the Vector though...
174044272_95aac69686_b.jpg

I would like a Speedster, a GT40 and a Aston Martin V8. I think the Speedster will still be a dream but the other two.. just maybe :D

Groeten Peter

I would like a Speedster, a GT40 and a Aston Martin V8. I think the Speedster will still be a dream but the other two.. just maybe :D

Groeten Peter

You'd choose the V8 Vantage over the DB7, DB9, Vanquish, or upcoming DBS? :confused

I said bottomless pockets! Time to upgrade that dream! :D

If I had bottomless pockets I would hire Callaway to build an Inky Blue Carbon fiber version of the C16...

:D

-Luigi
:cool

img_0660.jpg

Id take Inky Blue with a one off Callaway Twin Turbo package :D

or one of the ZR1 TT Super Speedsters.

Probably start with finishing my own vette (which feels like it may take bottomless pockets lol)
#2 prolly a Vanquish or XJ220
#3 ... I hate to say it, but a ford. Now, before I get flamed, it would be a F600 or 650, whatever they called it. I saw one once.. that thing was gigantic.

I would buy 67Heaven's Vette! You did say if we had bottomless pockets, right?!

All honesty, my dream car is a 1963 Split Window Coupe. Not looking for numbers matching, or certain options or anything. I would love to own the 63 Corvette, so long as it is not red. I'm just not a red kinda guy.

2930-14-1.jpg

bottomless pockets would buy me nothing cause all my money would fall out of it and rolling into the drainage sewer ;LOL

but my dreamcars would be a complete stable of Callaway's

every year a version of the Callaway Corvette but also the early years turbo conversions,

further I would like the 61/62 model Corvette and the 63 split window.

in special, I would like to have the texas twins #2 or both ;)
Jonstr speedster and Frank's Yellow Vert, the Yellow C12 and a pearl yellow C16 to match the C12.

a porsche 356 speedster
911 convertible for the wife
lotus Esprit.
renault 5 Turbo

oh boy, daydreaming. that's fun, but afterall I am happy with my 86 Vette and my VW Callaway Turbo in build.

but who knows what future brings me ;)

bottomless pockets would buy me nothing cause all my money would fall out of it and rolling into the drainage sewer ;LOL

but my dreamcars would be a complete stable of Callaway's

every year a version of the Callaway Corvette but also the early years turbo conversions,

further I would like the 61/62 model Corvette and the 63 split window.

in special, I would like to have the texas twins #2 or both ;)
Jonstr speedster and Frank's Yellow Vert, the Yellow C12 and a pearl yellow C16 to match the C12.

a porsche 356 speedster
911 convertible for the wife
lotus Esprit.
renault 5 Turbo

oh boy, daydreaming. that's fun, but afterall I am happy with my 86 Vette and my VW Callaway Turbo in build.

but who knows what future brings me ;)

You cheated, your list is too long. :p

If I was going to add on to my list, I'd definitely need a Ferrari Testarossa, 1970s Lotus Elan S4, and of course, a Ginetta G20 to drive on the track.... and a Panoz GTR-1... and TVR Tuscan ;help

lotuselanS4.jpg

4323-10.jpg

panoz_batmobile.jpg

tvr_tuscan.jpg

I like that TVR... is that the same TVR company of yesteryears???

I thought they had gone out of business.

-Luigi
:cool

Nope, TVR is still alive and kicking. I'm assuming you are talking about remembering the old wedge shaped TVRs from the 80s. They no longer export to the US, but TVR is still in business. I don't know the latest news, but I believe it is still owned by a Russian guy about 25 years old!

That Tuscan is the previous generation, the current generation is a little less balls-out looking.

Compare the two.
Old:
arique%20-%20tvr_01.jpg

Current:
2060616.006.1M.jpg

And of course, they are producing the current Sagaris which has a very large fanbase.
sagaris.jpg

med_1122892560-1589.jpg

car_rt_photo_625111_1_7.jpg

my choices

Bugatti Veyron, Lingenfelter tweaked C6 Z06, 62 corvette. that would do it for me.

For me, it would be a 1969 black coupe with the fender flares, and a 572 fuel injected engine and all the latest electronics, I wouldnt care if it was an automatic or 6 speed or even a four or five speed.
My second choice would be the 08' black Z06, no heads up display, no navigation screen.
Third and final choice early 80's Ferrari 512BB. Red on black or all black.

I dont think the Lambo's would take much daily driving and in my opinion they're more of an expensive trophy then a car. Not like the early ones, I do like the looks of them though and Im sure the babes would love it. My fourth choice if I had it might be a lambo or an enzo.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom