Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What is your strangest piece of Callaway Trivia that you know??

I happen to have THE log book that has all the original drawings for the 100+ intake system, as devised by Mike Zoner and crew. they are not fully complete because they were the first drawings, but there is enough there to make your own system if you are or have a good fabricator.
They were not an easy thing to make, because of all the welding. your best bet is to start with a stealth ram intake (damn, they is increadliby close to what Callaway made!!!!) and build from there.

on the subject of Callaway trivia...
does anyone know about the time that Paul Deutchman(sp) 180'd a TT on the hiway at 100+ MPH? Seems he didn't believe what we told him about not downshifting and punching the throttle at those speeds!:)

Or how about the wrecked white 450HP SN car that was rolled during testing????

Steve,

Would you consider providing a copy to Callaway so that maybe they can fabricate a few more for those interested few?

;)

-Luigi
:cool

Luigi they have the jigs for the 100+ kit at Old Lyme . I have held them in my hands but could not escape with them as I had the whole Callaway crew on top of me .LOL
Steve,

Would you consider providing a copy to Callaway so that maybe they can fabricate a few more for those interested few?

;)

-Luigi
:cool

I happen to have THE log book that has all the original drawings for the 100+ intake system, as devised by Mike Zoner and crew. .

I know the original 100+ intake went into the 88 used in the Tracking a Turbo article car :cool It was wider than production 100+ intakes :w

Thats cool! :cool

attachment.php

The only thing I have under my hood in print that is even a bit close to that, is my car # that kept my hood with my car :upthumbs

...but it didn't always work out that way, right # 16 ;) :eek:hnoes

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom