Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What Shark do you prefer?

What Shark grouping do you perfer?

• 68-69

Votes: 96 23.4%
  • 70-72

Votes: 111 27.0%
  • 73-74

Votes: 39 9.5%
  • 75-77

Votes: 45 10.9%
  • 78-79

Votes: 26 6.3%
  • 80-82

Votes: 94 22.9%

• Total voters
Since I have a 70, it is only obvious for me to vote that way.
and since she is my 1st, its that much better.
I'm still restoring her, but if I could only change one thing, I would prefer the 68-69 gills, mine has been modified to like the 76 style openings, vice the 70 ones. but you know gills could still be arranged.....
would you know the difference?? if you saw her.
probably not, but id still say she's a 70, just to mess with people...
hahaha.......
Dave

I voted for 75-77, I own a '75 corvette so naturally i'd vote for it. My favourite has always been the rare L-88 though :eek
I think the "newer" C3's with the back window look like station wagons :t hehe :D

Well, Im partial to the 73 because of its one year only car. I also own a 73 so that makes me partial to a 73. But even if i didnt own one I still would vote for a 73

Daniel

I'm with you Daniel - 73's are very SWEET :cool :upthumbs

Save the Wave :w

I vote for the 70 - 72 as I have owned 7 of them, although I am just as fond of the 68,69 style! Once biten, you're hooked!

I have a 78 SA, but I voted for the 80-82. There's something special about the lines on the 80. They're a little more aggressive looking. Don't get me wrong though, the 78 is one great looking car!

I like the 68-69s the best...I think because of the slotted coves. They just look mean and aggressive! :cool

Wow, I cannot believe that this thread is still going. I started it in Oct 2001 and it is still going strong. Six pages. Wow :D

tom...

How can '78 and '79 be the lowest voted years? :mad :mad Are you telling me that you people don't know what the hottest and best C3 is? :D

Its the perfect seat, yet the best sportback design. It's the first year of the glove compartment. What's not to like! :)

Stallion

Since I have a '70, that's where my vote goes. I've always been partial to the chrome bumper Sharks...:cool

Matt

My favorite years are 1970-1973.

But since i bought a '70 today, my vote goes on the '70-'72 category!

Vince

1969 - A Very Good Year

I really liked the 1969 L71/427 convertibles. They had that tasty little integrated spoiler on the tail, that beautiful big block hood and just the right amount of chrome. The convertibles looked mean with the top up or down and the 427's had awesome performance. Add the factory side exhaust and that car was hard to beat (looks & performance).

Vettes Rule - all Vettes
Remo :cool

I wish I had never sold my '69 vert, both tops. A/C etc.
350/350.
That car was sweet.
Better than my C4.
tony

My vote is for '80 for obvious reasons. But there's more to it than that. When I was 10 or 11 years old, I went to the Chevy dealership with my dad. There was a 1980 Corvette in the show room. Needless to say, it was love at first sight. I took home the brochure which unfolds into a poster. I had that poster on the wall of my bedroom for years as I was growing up. Now, I'm lucky enough to own one. I think it's the perfect combination of the C3 styling with modern enhancments. The only drawback is the tuned down engine. That's easy to fix, though...

You know, this is rediculous. Why are 78-79 in last place? Whatever. The less the demand, the cheaper they are. The cheaper they are, the more I can HOT ROD.

I have the '78 S/A now. I'm going to get another '78 and rebuild a 350 and put a blower on top of that with a radical paint job (flames, gold on blue).

1978 is the best year, no matter what you say or this poll shows :mad

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom