Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Threads We Never Need Again

Oh I think its' getting deep alright! (where's my rubber boots?) Don't know what I'll do if it hits the fan...find a raincoat? :L
Heidi

I think Remo may be regretting this little thread he started. Found his answer about the snow tires in THIS THREAD. :D

:w
-Patrick

Well I'm feelimg better so...... What about a poll on body side moldings?;LOL

Oh, don't make me laugh too hard!

Ctfoodguy2000 said:
Well I'm feelimg better so...... What about a poll on body side moldings?;LOL

Oh, don't make me laugh too hard!

Glad to see you in here, Steve and that all went well.

Some of you know Remo stored his car at my house this winter and I have to get the snow chains off his car before he comes over Saturday.

Hi Remo - just kidding :naughty:

Guy

Thanks Guy!

I thought you told me that the blade portion of the snow plow you hooked up to Remo's Vette left a mark. Has he seen it yet?:ugh

Ctfoodguy2000 said:
Thanks Guy!

I thought you told me that the blade portion of the snow plow you hooked up to Remo's Vette left a mark. Has he seen it yet?:ugh

That'll buff right out. :crazy

:w
Guy

Oops, and he had just stopped the prozac.

He's probably out getting a refill right now after the snow plow remark :L

MsSchroder said:
Oops, and he had just stopped the prozac.

He's probably out getting a refill right now after the snow plow remark :L

Actually I have been a little under the weather. Left work early yesterday got home a took some Prozac with a Jim Beam chaser. I can see while I was out in "la, la land" some of my best CAC friends had a few laughs at my expense. And Guy, I'll see you on Saturday and there better not be anything wrong with Quicksilver.

Remo:cool

P.S. Here's another one for this thread. "My C5 has a 12 disc CD changer. I loaded the cassette and the CD's won't play. What wrong?

It would be a sad sad world without a good laff now and then. Have a great weekend !!....Don

Perhaps we need a new thread titled:

"WHAT DO C5 OWNERS PREFER -- BOXERS OR BRIEFS?":eyerole

Randy:w

vette-dude said:
Perhaps we need a new thread titled:

"WHAT DO C5 OWNERS PREFER -- BOXERS OR BRIEFS?":eyerole

Randy:w

There has to be more options than this :L
Bill :w

Hotwing said:
Briefs for me !!!! Boxers are too drafty.

And this thread has turned into one of those:

"Threads we never want to see again"

Hotwing said:
Heck Remo.....I'll even through in a set of chains with the snow tires just in case it really gets deep!!!!......(he he)

Laugh all you want back in the late 60's I had snow tires and chains on my 60 to get around it was the only car I had running at the time.:crazy

Remo said:
And this thread has turned into one of those:

"Threads we never want to see again"

Remo,

This is not easy for me but for once I AGREE with you! But far be it from me to speak for everyone out there; :ugh some may bind this interesting, and I do believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH, but again I'm personally not into this topic, I would rather talk about CORVETTE STUFF!

Good! Can we please FINALLY declare this thread has served it's useful purpose (assuming it ever had one) and move into the Spring driving season?!

:beer
-Patrick

Patrick said:
Good! Can we please FINALLY declare this thread has served it's useful purpose (assuming it ever had one) and move into the Spring driving season?!

:beer
-Patrick

I second, third and fourth that!!

Spring has finally SPRUNG, Let's talk some CORVETTE. . . .:lou

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom